Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
that nasty chap over there was shouting mr steward ----put me right of my volavont so it did --- would you mind ejecting him - we dont want his sort at the theatre -- lowers the tone dont ya know .

old school stewards only did gig to watch match free -- modern counterparts spend day watching crowd --- thats ok if its away fans they are weeding out for the sin of supporting the oppos but you pay good cash to have a shout and leap about

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
some good honest posts here . it has to be time for a return to terracing . i understand that if you are sat down and rows in front stand up all the while you cant see jack --- the other arguement holds true as well -- german grounds have terraced areas still without problems . i go to saints rugby a lot and terracing there as well as seats ----- it needs looking at again it really does -- when all seaters were bought in it was to stop stuff like end takeovers etc but if put in proper areas of ground that couldnt happen

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
sweet fa said:
fair play your a first class f###### idiot mate you expect people to pay £40 a ticket and not watch whats happening ,i suppose your well tanked up when your blocking other fans views shouting insults at players doing your little tough guys routine.
when i go to a football match i go to see good players perform and hopefully see a wonderful goal being scored ,people like you go just to act like a yob and show off in front of other clowns.
can you feel the love tonight do do do --------- :D fair play for sticking to your point fella :)

there will be almost as many like you getting miffed as there will be others wanting to stand all game . it will end in fisticuffs at matches between home fans eventually it really will :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts