Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got pulled by stewards before the game today.

we have had 6 "ASBO" complaints against us, one more and we lose our season tickets.(he said he could of taken them off us today but he will give us one last chance)

fellow reds making official complaints by...
1.waiting till everyones gone and talking to the head steward
and
2.writing letters
****ing appauling.

all i do is try and get behind the team by singing etc..ScottE335 on here can vouch for this as he sits behind me.

what a ****ing joke.
im in ET2(E335 by the way)

saying all that it didnt put a dampener on the day!!:D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ScottE335 said:
I really am miffed as to why you were pulled aside.

I saw you go up the stairs to your seat whilst I finished my beer and then made my way up and you wern't there. Danny told me you had been pulled aside and then you only just made it back for the whistle to blow to start the game.

Some people have no life, who the f*ck has made complaints is anyone's guess. It must be that day you celebrated a goal and friendly shook that lad next to you and his dad went a bit radio rental. I mean wtf, we all celebrate with the fans around us.

Other than that, I cannot recall any other times where someone would want to complain. The stewards are w*nkers in our stand though. They make us sit down all the time and are power crazy. Bet Stretford enders don't get this.

I would make an official complaint yourself mate, as I think the stewards are f*cking with you and don't have the proof or backing to take you ST card. You wern't your normal self singing wise tonight.

The fans that come and wan't to sit down all night to save their lazy arse legs and dont want to cheer, shout, sing... should be BANNED!!! :mad:
i tryed to make it not effect me but it did abit:(

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
red dave said:
Hey burnzy I would be carefull with your seating area number on here mate someone could write it down and really do you over if they didnt like you.

Saying that I dont think there is anyone on here with a grudge against you :p ;)
haha nah e335 is quite big, someone would have to be a VERY good guesser!!!

drivin on wed Scott:mad: no beer for me:(

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
ScottE335 said:
I sit behind Burnzy mate and didn't even know him until the start of this season when we realised we were both members here and were sat by each other.

He doesn't stand the whole game or cause a nuisance, he is just a general fan who likes to get behind the team, cheer, shout sing, clap get the atmosphere going. People who just go there and sit quietly without standing or singing should sit in the family stand or watch it on TV.

It is inevitable that when there is a chance on goal or a dodgy foul or an exciting moment in the game that fans will stand to attention it's a natural reaction.

I am not an inconsiderate person, and me and my short arse sister swapped seats at Chelsea because I'm quite tall and a little kid was sat behind me, without them asking us too.

I guess you must be someone who sits for the whole game sweet fa :( and adds to old trafford's silence? or am I making assumptions like you are about burnzy1987.

You're your own worst enemy posting this thread burnzy as only you, the complaintants and the people around you know the truth and assumptions will be made.

But to me it just adds to the fact that a lot of fans just don't want to interact or support the club the same way people have done for decades. Too many arm chair supporters on their day trips out expecting a perfect view and for everyone around them to remain silent. :(
that is a quality post mate.quality!

the bit in bold makes a brilliant point.

sweet fa you normally talk sense but i CANNOT believe your reaction to this thread....:mad:

i am a fan at the back of a 2nd tier(hardly any elderly etc due to all the stairs) who tries to create an atmosphere going at OT.Scott and about a dozen other lads are the same as me and all we do is get behind the team.

when i was in the stewards office also got told that they knew we do "stand up for the champions" when they start coming up the stairs on purpose and warned us against that aswel

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
sweet fa said:
i am talking about football in general .
i am not having a go at burnzy he could well be innocent and sounds like a decent guy.
i am not having a go at utd or any specific part of the ground.
its just general people at football grounds who stand up causing dozens or hundreds of people behind them to do the same thing resulting in many people not getting a view of the game .
END OF RANT.:D
sweet fa-when you go to OT i hope you are in the prawn sandwich brigade(SOUTH STAND SITTING ARMY!!!) because i feel sorry for those around you if not.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
16-Keano-16 said:
I see your point sweetfa. But that is ridiculous burnzy. Them powerhungry stewards are absolute ******s.

the thing is it isn't even the stewards!!!

the guys that took us into their office weren't happy about doing it.they were saying how they supported united and that they know all we are doing is getting behind the team.....

said he'd tried to play it down but coz of the letters of complaint it had gone over his head.

fellow reds UNITED?

my arse.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
sweet fa said:
i understand most of you guys are a lot younger than me and are far more energitic at the ground and you are the atmosphere at the games.
but what would you think if you were in your 30's and you just spent £100 on tickets for you and your 2 kids to see the game ,your sat down watching the game at kick off then everybody stands up because of a few idiots ,and your 2 little uns get to look at somebodies butt end for 90 minutes , would you be happy and say well thats football lads or would you be in a rage and saying what i am saying .
its probabley people with children that go onto the stewards complaining in a lot of circumstances .
there is a little lad in our area.he joins in the singing!! hes about 8!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts