Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
wow our own "fans" grassing up other fans for singing, Just shows what the majority of samons are at Old Trafford these days. These type of people make me so angry they see "singers" and thugs, trouble makers and holligans and all we want to do is have a laugh and support the ****ing team, THIS ISNT THE ****ING OPERA

·
Registered
177 Posts
sweet fa said:
then sit down and behave yourself there are other people trying to see the game behind you .
i don't know the facts but its my guess that you spend a lot of time on your feet and thats why people complain ,the w*****s are not the stewards its the idiots that stand up obstructing everybody behind them , and paying good money for a seat when you end up not being able to see the damn game really winds me up.
wow if people are standing up infront of you then youy should stand up, With standind the atmosphere is much better than sitting down and sitting in silence.

·
Registered
177 Posts
IanDangerously said:
You can get complained against for singing? I better sit down and shut up when I come on Wednesday then? :(:(
No dont do that sing you heart out and dont let the trippers ruin it for you.

·
Registered
177 Posts
We need to get standing back before the soul is sucked out of football for good. But i dont think the greedy FA give a **** about it when they are talking about game "39", I HATE MODERN FOOTBALL its a complete joke

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have just been having a look on other forums about this Burnizy and what the stewards are telling you is bull**** they are trying to scare you. Alot of people have been told they have had 6 complaints to try and scare them and make them sit down dont believe it, Its bull****.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts