Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
got pulled by stewards before the game today.

we have had 6 "ASBO" complaints against us, one more and we lose our season tickets.(he said he could of taken them off us today but he will give us one last chance)

fellow reds making official complaints by...
1.waiting till everyones gone and talking to the head steward
and
2.writing letters
****ing appauling.

all i do is try and get behind the team by singing etc..ScottE335 on here can vouch for this as he sits behind me.

what a ****ing joke.
im in ET2(E335 by the way)

saying all that it didnt put a dampener on the day!!:D

Hey burnzy I would be carefull with your seating area number on here mate someone could write it down and really do you over if they didnt like you.

Saying that I dont think there is anyone on here with a grudge against you :p ;)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
haha nah e335 is quite big, someone would have to be a VERY good guesser!!!

drivin on wed Scott:mad: no beer for me:(

I dont know that tattoo is pretty distinctive and the the fact you give your second name away !!

;)

Your cool though a top red by all accounts so I dont think even anyone with a big grudge would ever do that to yeah !

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Go to the game sing your heart out do as you want to thats what I do if people dont like it fxxx em !!!

Ive had stewards moan and pull me but I am not going to go to a game and be silent.

I have a option to go to every match I go to alot but since Ive been redundant I havent been to any. The seat I sit in I have a guy to my right who sings another guy who sings but slags everyone off but to my left is the old gezzer who doesnt sing but I happen to know he has been going since the 70s . Does he moan no way he loves it just hasnt the energy I dont think .

**** like this makes me want back the terraces I only went to a few with me dad when it was terraces but it created atmosphere I remember my dad singing and the crowd singing I used to stand holding the fence next to my dads mates son . God if I could go back to see them moments again I would love it .

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Its that big jesters hat that Burnzy wears to the match thats why he got his asbo he doesnt sing he just blocks views with his silly hat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts