Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
16-Keano-16 said:
I see your point sweetfa. But that is ridiculous burnzy. Them powerhungry stewards are absolute ******s.

the thing is it isn't even the stewards!!!

the guys that took us into their office weren't happy about doing it.they were saying how they supported united and that they know all we are doing is getting behind the team.....

said he'd tried to play it down but coz of the letters of complaint it had gone over his head.

fellow reds UNITED?

my arse.

·
Registered
599 Posts
sweet fa said:
haggler i am 100% behind terracing returning to the game on steep gradients so everybody can safely see the game ,of course the atmosphere is better ,what i am gripeing about is fools blocking innocent paying football fans views and if some of the guys on here cannot see my point then they ain;t civilised.:eek:
Problem is mate I don't think your first post helped you convey your point the way you wanted it to sound. I was quite diplomatic with my reply as to be fair I was furious with your response.

then sit down and behave yourself there are other people trying to see the game behind you . - He does when the action is slow and doesn't stand the whole game.

the w*****s are not the stewards its the idiots that stand up obstructing everybody behind them - I'm sorry but the w*nkers are the stewards. Making people sit down seconds after they have been standing to see a goal/corner/free kick is ridiculous. And being sexist as my sister made a point of staying stood at one point to which the stewards sat on the steps by her after thay had just dragged some kid out for telling him off for the last time to sit down.

and paying good money for a seat when you end up not being able to see the damn game really winds me up. - We don't pay any less and in my opinion, if I could, I would stand for the majority of the game, I get pee'd off getting up or down all game when there is a bit of action or when someone decides to sing "Stand up For The Champions"

Some of your points are valid sweet fa but your initial reaction did not put these across, hence some responses here,

·
Registered
599 Posts
heh, surprised they said that, maybe they just didn't want an argument. They are hot on anyone that stands up, I suppose it's something they have been told to do but the one guy really does take pleasure in it.

The fans complaining must lead a sad life. Bet they asked for a refund also :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i understand most of you guys are a lot younger than me and are far more energitic at the ground and you are the atmosphere at the games.
but what would you think if you were in your 30's and you just spent £100 on tickets for you and your 2 kids to see the game ,your sat down watching the game at kick off then everybody stands up because of a few idiots ,and your 2 little uns get to look at somebodies butt end for 90 minutes , would you be happy and say well thats football lads or would you be in a rage and saying what i am saying .
its probabley people with children that go onto the stewards complaining in a lot of circumstances .

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
sweet fa said:
i understand most of you guys are a lot younger than me and are far more energitic at the ground and you are the atmosphere at the games.
but what would you think if you were in your 30's and you just spent £100 on tickets for you and your 2 kids to see the game ,your sat down watching the game at kick off then everybody stands up because of a few idiots ,and your 2 little uns get to look at somebodies butt end for 90 minutes , would you be happy and say well thats football lads or would you be in a rage and saying what i am saying .
its probabley people with children that go onto the stewards complaining in a lot of circumstances .
there is a little lad in our area.he joins in the singing!! hes about 8!!:D

·
Registered
599 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
there is a little lad in our area.he joins in the singing!! hes about 8!!:D
haha, forgot about that kid! Didn't see him @ Chelsea. Made me laugh, Danny who sits behind him taught him to start the chanting off and everyone joins in with him.

Quality little kid, his dad or mom however is with him each time are well proud. Quality :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Havent been on here in ages but feel i have to say the stewards are a joke got pulled out during the boro game for standing when there was at least 15 people around me. i sit in the east tier 2 e336, there is a lil kid in front of me who stands and sings as much as we do. if you dont like people gtting behind the team stay home and watch it on sky its cheaper.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have just been having a look on other forums about this Burnizy and what the stewards are telling you is bull**** they are trying to scare you. Alot of people have been told they have had 6 complaints to try and scare them and make them sit down dont believe it, Its bull****.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
sweet fa said:
the reason you are asked to sit down is to give everybody a good view of the game it does not stop you shouting singing or jumping up and down in moments of excitement ,you just get to see it happening .
one of the reasons utds crowd is quiet is because half of them cannot see the bloody game mate ,because fools with you attitude have spoilt it for half the stand .
thats the problem, people are too bothered bout getting a good view of the game and not enough bout cheering on the team.

your idea that people are quiet cos they cant see the game is laughable at best. its cos they are too busy chomping on their big bag of haribo while telling their mates how much of a good time their having at Old Trafford and also worrying that the trafford centre will be shut by the time they get out of the ground.

your typical of the fans that are ashamedly going to games where you expect replays at all the best bits and think its crap without the tyler/gray bloke givin you a running commentary.

Stay at home watch it on telly and leave the true support to someone who care bout the club and not whether they get a good view to take some wicked photos.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
alto10 said:
Havent been on here in ages but feel i have to say the stewards are a joke got pulled out during the boro game for standing when there was at least 15 people around me. i sit in the east tier 2 e336, there is a lil kid in front of me who stands and sings as much as we do. if you dont like people gtting behind the team stay home and watch it on sky its cheaper.
fully behind what ur saying. i can only dream of having a season ticket and yet there are muppets on here who have one who complain bout not getting y=good views and not being able to see.

Need to stay at home with their sky+ and their red button with highlights incase they missed a crucial part of the game

·
Registered
364 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
thankyou!!!:D
Aww, you changed it? Where've Vidic and Rooney gone? :(

antdevil78 said:
Need to stay at home with their sky+ and their red button with highlights incase they missed a crucial part of the game
Plus with their red button, they can turn the commentary off, stick the tv volume right up and sing along with the crowd :D

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
antdevil78 said:
thats the problem, people are too bothered bout getting a good view of the game and not enough bout cheering on the team.

your idea that people are quiet cos they cant see the game is laughable at best. its cos they are too busy chomping on their big bag of haribo while telling their mates how much of a good time their having at Old Trafford and also worrying that the trafford centre will be shut by the time they get out of the ground.

your typical of the fans that are ashamedly going to games where you expect replays at all the best bits and think its crap without the tyler/gray bloke givin you a running commentary.

Stay at home watch it on telly and leave the true support to someone who care bout the club and not whether they get a good view to take some wicked photos.

fair play your a first class f###### idiot mate you expect people to pay £40 a ticket and not watch whats happening ,i suppose your well tanked up when your blocking other fans views shouting insults at players doing your little tough guys routine.
when i go to a football match i go to see good players perform and hopefully see a wonderful goal being scored ,people like you go just to act like a yob and show off in front of other clowns.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
sweet fa said:
fair play your a first class f###### idiot mate you expect people to pay £40 a ticket and not watch whats happening ,i suppose your well tanked up when your blocking other fans views shouting insults at players doing your little tough guys routine.
when i go to a football match i go to see good players perform and hopefully see a wonderful goal being scored ,people like you go just to act like a yob and show off in front of other clowns.
can you feel the love tonight do do do --------- :D fair play for sticking to your point fella :)

there will be almost as many like you getting miffed as there will be others wanting to stand all game . it will end in fisticuffs at matches between home fans eventually it really will :eek:

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
I'm with sweet fa on this one, ill edit later with a few more points but for now I'll leave it at this; antdevil78 you sound like a complete dickhead, and a typical football fan. Also, as your name is antdevil78 I assume thats the year you were born and therefore 30 years old; grow the **** up.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
sweet fa said:
just for information i aint drunk more than one bottle at any match. If your drunk you shouldnt get in, simple.

We all go to see good players perform but you got to understand that you aint paying to go the cinema and you and all the others seem to take the Theatre part of the Theatre of Dreams too literal. Its called player interaction, you sing, they respond

If you class standing up as acting like a yob then your in the wrong sport mate. I suggest bowls or tiddlywinks may be more you kind of thing.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.