Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
christianoharleiro said:
I'm with sweet fa on this one, ill edit later with a few more points but for now I'll leave it at this; antdevil78 you sound like a complete dickhead, and a typical football fan. Also, as your name is antdevil78 I assume thats the year you were born and therefore 30 years old; grow the **** up.
glad i sound like a typical football fan and not like some of the boring arse**les on here. And as for bringing my age into it, i must have forgot as soon as your turn 21 you gotta leave your passion for united at the turnstile along with your voice.

I would love some of you to experience a game pre-Hillsborough.

·
Registered
364 Posts
sweet fa said:
fair play your a first class f###### idiot mate you expect people to pay £40 a ticket and not watch whats happening ,i suppose your well tanked up when your blocking other fans views shouting insults at players doing your little tough guys routine.
when i go to a football match i go to see good players perform and hopefully see a wonderful goal being scored ,people like you go just to act like a yob and show off in front of other clowns.
Shut up. :p

haggler said:
there will be almost as many like you getting miffed as there will be others wanting to stand all game . it will end in fisticuffs at matches between home fans eventually it really will :eek:
Like this you mean?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
antdevil78 said:
just for information i aint drunk more than one bottle at any match. If your drunk you shouldnt get in, simple.

We all go to see good players perform but you got to understand that you aint paying to go the cinema and you and all the others seem to take the Theatre part of the Theatre of Dreams too literal. Its called player interaction, you sing, they respond

If you class standing up as acting like a yob then your in the wrong sport mate. I suggest bowls or tiddlywinks may be more you kind of thing.

look let me make this clear to you again ,i fully agree that terracing should be allowed back into football and us fans should shout and sing all game long ,and we all jump up and down during the game thats what football is all about and i do this has much as anyone else.
but what i don't accept is the idiots that stand for 90 minutes all they achieve is obstructing other fans views of the game ,if you get 2 or 3 beanpoles stood in front of you you can't see which team has got the ball which player has scored you simply don't see the event.
if your going for the atmosphere and quite a few do just to get a buzz then i would suggest going to a rock concert instead you will get a bit of added bonus you can also listen to the music while jumping around taking no notice of things.
once again this is NOT aimed at old trafford this happens at all grounds and it is a lot worst at the older grounds because the step ups in the seated areas are lesser , making it harder to see over whats in front of you.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Throwing insults around isn't going to achieve much lads, as well as making assumptions of each other by their age or just in general.

End of the day this thread has gone off topic from where it started, sweet fa your opinion and assumptions have added fuel to the fire as has others people.

This thread ain't going very far but UNITED we do NOT stand, which is why the ground atmosphere is Sh*t!!

Ozzy said:
Im in the Stretford End the only time we get to sit down is at half time
Fair play to ya, shame the stewards won't allow that in East Stand. However I have a feeling that they are more strict with us, because the hard core fans move to Stretford and the East Stand seats get sold within hospitality packages for tourists etc and of course you can't spoil their day by standing up and cheering on your team. no no no :rolleyes:

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
i aint defending people who stand for full 90. its people who complain cos you stood cos they had a good chance and it may be a corner so you remain standing.

i dont rate a game on the atmosphere. i genuinely believe by cheering my team on, it will raise their game and its to also to show my appreciation for the loyalty, dedication, hard work and drive they contribute to the team. If i didnt feel I had any effect on all this and the players were not to know this, I wouldnt bother going.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.