Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to warn you - this is ETTO - not Eto'o ! He is a member of Dinamo Zagreb ( the team from which Eduardo Da Silva came to Arsenal ) - most of the time spends running up and down the right flank as an RB.He took that place over from Vedran Corluka who left for Man City.His attributes are speed, agility and great great penetration. He proved that aginst the likes of Ajax,Werder and even Arsenal where he run riots against justin Hoyte - lol - i will never forget that match- I know he's a bit unexperienced but this guy has a great attitude and he reminds me on Evra .apparently Inter Milan wer3e interested in buying him but they gave up on him in the last minute because they had already had an allowed number of strangers. He impressed in his first year in CRO football so much that we have already given him a passport and he could be available for the next qualifiers to play for our national team. to sum it up - I believe he can be a good addition to the RB spot ( certainly better and less expensive than Brown ) , he might just need a bit of time to adapt...

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
we do need a Rd though with Gary aging and Brown .... (you know about him).... Does he score ? Is he one with good crosses and atack or more defensive minded? Hope we have a look at him

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
futbol said:
we do need a Rd though with Gary aging and Brown .... (you know about him).... Does he score ? Is he one with good crosses and atack or more defensive minded? Hope we have a look at him
he is sort of like Evra ...he sends many great back passes after he's penetrated the right flank - he might need to improve on his defensive abilities... as i said - sort of like evra when he joined...

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Is he a Brazilian?? By the name it sounds very Brazilian. Have he made any caps for Brazil or any other National team?? Or the Croatian NT?`:)

I havent heard of him thats why Im curious.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
If your gunna recommend players we've never heard of put a little info on him, wiki article, video etc.

This is useless, just a name.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Justice said:
If your gunna recommend players we've never heard of put a little info on him, wiki article, video etc.

This is useless, just a name.
I put a few infos on my starting post... I have no videos and they are not necessary. Especially not for a RB imo

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Yeah I have watched him and reminds me of Corluka who I thought we should have bought and would be a decent addition to our squad and I really hopes he does play for Hrvatska! He used to play for the same Brazillian club Kleberson did: Atlético Paranaense. He also has had a taste of UEFA Chapmions League football and UEFA Cup football and did score I think 5 goals in his 1st season in the Croatian League. Okay so the Croatian League might not be the best but clubs are turning their for their new transfers like we saw Arsenal buy Eduardo from their and Man City bought Corluka and Modric is linked everyday with Arsenal, City, Chelsea and Spurs and Krjancar also came form the Croatian League to Portsmouth so scouting that market is not a bad idea imo. The only negative is his age: 27. We maybe opting for a younger lad since there are 2 rb's ahead of him. Good idea Crooney! I also believe Bernard Mendy should be looked at :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts