Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pointed out last week that rooney was a big doubt for the barcelona game due to the fact that utd kept him playing for almost an hour while he was injured in last weekends game.
i was told by other guys on here that fergie would not have kept him on if it was serious,well he played on wednesday if you managed to spot him and he was obviously carrying an injury today long before he scored the goal and the very brave lad had to beg to be taken off with what looked a bad groin injurie.
i also started a thread this week asking is tevez fit enough for utd this was taken off here by the admins,what i meant was is he carrying an injury because he certainly ain't playing like he did for west ham and he has said himself that he has not been 100% fit .
if tevez was fit surely he would have replaced rooney today i can't understand it at all,i am convinced they have both been playing with injuries which has contributed to utds negative tactics in a number of recent games,i can see anderson being our striker in some of these remaining games and he can do everthing bar score but is probabley the best option if rooney is cropped,i can't see fergie trusting the kids from the reserve teams.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
i'd agree about rooney simply because he's been so poor, usually his work rates so high but of late he hasnt been able to do this, it seems obvious that he cant work that hard because he's injured

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
he is playin them out of place for example ronney was playin rite midfielder against barca tevez central midfielder wat is that all bout we need an out and out goalscorer

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
To be honest, I think they're just struggling with and pissed off at Fergie's tactics and I don't blame them.

I totally agree with you keano...

I only managed to watch the second half.. I heard vidic had to go off for a face injury... is it bad?

And rooney is injured?

Will rooney or Vidic be fir for Barca? Any news?

Have we blown winning the Premiership and Champions league?

:mad:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
vidic's tooth went through his lip cos dirty cheating filthy drogba booted him in the face ... rooneys hip's playing him up and now we have to beat west ham and wigan

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i couldnt see the whole game but i saw the goal by ballack(pen).... :(
i wish carrick could have kept his hand out...... :(
now we have to win against wigan(Away) and WHU(home) eventhough WHU are our bogey team.......
hope none of the strikers are carrying injuries because we culd have blown our opprtunity to win the BPL and UCL..... :(
we have to perform and see if our strikers are fit...

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
To answer the thread topic.....yes they are carrying injuries.
Its a long tough season which is taking its toll on the players.
Thats not abnormal at all. Most players carry some sort of niggle
here and there. Its no big deal, unless it affects the team.
Rooney has still got his sore hip. Tevez has been in and out recently
and is probably suffering from fatigue and an odd knock or 2 and Saha is.....
he just is...

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jazz 16 said:
To answer the thread topic.....yes they are carrying injuries.
Its a long tough season which is taking its toll on the players.
Thats not abnormal at all. Most players carry some sort of niggle
here and there. Its no big deal, unless it affects the team.
Rooney has still got his sore hip. Tevez has been in and out recently
and is probably suffering from fatigue and an odd knock or 2 and Saha is.....
he just is...
its been obvious for weeks that their carrying injuries ,how the hell they kept rooney on for about 60 minutes in the blackburn game when he was clutching his hip in pain enraged me,then today you could see him struggling with a groin strain it was sheer guts that scored that goal then he had to push is team mates away because the pain was too much,then he was begging to be taken off they were going to take somebody else off ,it was sheer stupidity to watch and tevez remained on the bench.
it would not suprise me if rooney is out for the season now with only 3 or 4 games remaining ,some very strange decisions have been made lately and all have been dreadful in all honesty ,we have played strikers carrying injuries and even put them both in midfield against barca ,can anybody explain this crazy reasoning to us.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
And this is when we need a 4th striker!! And thanks alot Saha for being fit this season...now all the pressure is on our 2 strikers who one has a hip injruy and the other says his burntout...cannot wait till the summer transfer begins!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i must admit tevez run his legs off against barcelona last night and was delighted to see him work so hard for this result ,i think the fella's confidence will now be sky high and can see him scoring against west ham and wigan ,go get them carlos .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts