Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sepp Blatter was happy to call Ronaldo a ‘modern-day slave' when asked about Manchester United's refusal to let the player follow his ‘dream' to play for Real Madrid.
Now that Real have done the same for Robinho and ‘killed' his ‘dream' to move to Chelsea (to Ronaldo's credit he took it like a man and best of all his agent kept out of it - not so with Robinho's agent, who's been doing the talking on Robinho's behalf), does Sepp Blatter, an honorary Real Madrid member, recipient of the club's gold and diamond award, one who calls Real Madrid ‘more than just a club' (hat tip to Tim Stannard), now think that Robinho is a modern-day slave?

Are Real Madrid slavers, Mr Blatter?

for me Blatter should have resign holding a post like that saying such thing

what an example !!!!

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
No of course they aren't, because Real Madrid aren't English.
Got to remember, Britain and England is probably the most powerful nation in Europe, and the rest of Europe hates us for it.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Justice said:
No of course they aren't, because Real Madrid aren't English.
Got to remember, Britain and England is probably the most powerful nation in Europe, and the rest of Europe hates us for it.
well said everyone knows that blatter and platini hate england, he'll never say a bad word about madrid nothing we can do about it let them get on with it there time wil come

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, I hate Blatter and Platini.

They are so obviously biased against British and English clubs, the do nothing to hide that fact and because of all that about Blatter and Real Madrid, he shouldn't be allowed to hold the highest, most important position in World Football I'm afraid.

Why oh why does nobody stand up against him at the elections? :confused:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Blatter should be not be head of my local soccer team let alone my the man who calls all the shots, he has the highest rank in football.
He is a cheat, how can a man like this be head of fifa.
I cant see him lasting too much longer.
Someone aid they dont hide the fact they hate Englsih clubs and thats true they dont hide it!!!
Blatter is a pest.......... a burdon on football

1 - 8 of 8 Posts