Manchester United Talk banner

Are Spurs fans gonna hound another top manager out???

578 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Zense_United 
#1 ·
They will never be happy with wot they got. Two games in, two defeats and they want all change.

At least that is something United fans can never be guilty of, stay faithful and the results will come. Ramos is the guy to get Spurs into a top 4 finish and they need to realise that fact. Martin Jol was as well but they wanted him out too and he went.

Whoever replaces Fergie, we need to realise that results may not be coming immediately and when the time comes, the new guy will need time to get the squad playing his way of football.

#2 ·
They have been unlucky that their 2 best players wanted to leave. After all the
hassle Levy went to, to get Ramos, they MUST give him at least a season more lol.
They haev the nucleus of a very good squad. They need to sort out their defence
and buy some forwards. They should still finish in the top half and maybe Europe,
which will save his bacon for now.

#3 ·
A mate who for some reason likes Spurs told me that he understands Berbatov wishes to move to United. He said sth like, a move to United is a move to win titles but a move to Chelsea or Liverpool is a step to increase your wages.

And Ramos, well... As far as I know he's not that keen to learn English and when you're winning it wont be a problem but I can imagine when things are shakey and the manager is to blame things like that could upset the fans and they dont see the work he's doing.
Same guy is a motor freak too and he told about how Michael Schumacher didnt want to learn to speak Italian during his time for Ferrari. Many hardcore race-heads loves Ferrari first and some only. But the german was never an idol but they had the fullest respect for the 2nd driver the Brazilian Barrichello because he learned Italian and took his time to talk to the fans and eventhough he's results were nothing near the german the fans respected him over the multi world champion driver.

And about changes...we had a draw and now we're in total panic of getting a new striker. Are we really any better?

#7 ·
It cracks me up really how they say were tapping up there player (berbatov), when they themselves tapped up ramos when he was at seville. They are a bunch of hypocrites and i can't wait to see the look on the yido's faces when there best player of the last 2 seasons comes and plays for us (i hope)!

#8 ·
football is wreathed in hypocrisy at every turn .
we all squeal like veal over nasty real madrid unsettling ronaldo then we go and do far worse with berbatov .

players greed knows no bounds and the only way that the likes of spurs will ever compete at the very top is if salary capping is bought in with huge punishment for clubs breaking rules .

ramos is another benitez ie good in one off ties but unable to cut it in a league

he is no better than jol for me . something is not right at a club where all top players want to leave and spurs are in that boat at the moment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.