Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not saying its done and dusted but I bet the guys who run the stalls coming into OT on match day are getting their orders in for Champions 07/08 flags.

Its good that Chelsea play first on Thurs as puts pressure on them now with the result tonight. Draw on Thurs and its 4 pts (5 with Goal diff) and we would have a game in hand.

I still say though that Blackburn away and Chelsea away is a tricky pair of games although how good would it be to win at Chelsea and get the title on the same day and take their home record from them.

That would cap an amazing season and would mean we could push on for the Champions League with the 2nd leg few days later

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
lol liverpoo fc had their permiership flags made in gameweek 3 when they beat Derby 6-0 lmao hahah! After todays Chelsea 1-1 draw with Wigan (I KNEW THEY WOULD DRAW!!) I am really confident in our title chances and like I say we should start selling the flags asap!!!

S

·
0 Posts
sparkic said:
lol liverpoo fc had their permiership flags made in gameweek 3 when they beat Derby 6-0 lmao hahah! !!!
You mean like the Liverpool bus last season ?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
You mean like the Liverpool bus last season ?

Hahaha..... I read about it but have never seen the pic.

Classic!

On a more serious note, I hate upsetting lady luck, so I hope this thread doesn't get carried away. Somebody tell the stall owners to put them away for a couple of more games.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
It's not over until the fat lady sings ...

Well here she is ...

A very appropriate song too as it happens ...

You have great taste in Football AND Music!

Aaah Freddie.... what a singer. If you can, try to catch We Will Rock You. I'm not a fan of musicals, but it's based entirely on Queen's greatest hits ....and "Victoria Beckham". Definitely worth watching.

Two more wins and the fat lady will sing.... and the Champions League look a real possibility too. Suddenly, I don;t feel so sad about the FA Cup exit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts