Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So are we all happy as larry today to be in yet another final!! I Know i am,ive got the case chilling in the fridge and wil be at peak temperature in 8 minutes time :D

:groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed::groupwave reversed:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Cant Wait! Going the shop i work in soon for some cold beers at a discount price, get some snacks in and the boys are coming round. Yesssssss Come on!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
getting the butterflies now - hope we put in a great performance - i am working though so i will toast our victory with a cup of tea if we win .

Z

·
0 Posts
Haggler that Avatar is a one way ticket to hell. Still funny, though. :thumbsup:
I don't mind going to hell. I'll get to wear red and you know that the devil will be a United fan....I mean come on....he's a red devil :thumbsup:

I imagine it will be a place where we get to torture non United fans for the rest of eternity.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
I don't mind going to hell. I'll get to wear red and you know that the devil will be a United fan....I mean come on....he's a red devil :thumbsup:

I imagine it will be a place where we get to torture non United fans for the rest of eternity.

lmao nice thinking

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yep well excited cant wait, going to watch it down the pub with a load of mates most of them a spurs fans too so it will be great. :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm pretty excited about the match although I might not be able to watch it because the channel telecasting it may or may not be aired by my cable operator. I hope the match is showed over here as I really don't want to miss any cup final even though I have exams tomorrow.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
To be honest, if our young troops
put on a good performance and lose
against an experienced Spurs first team
I won't be that dishearted. Obviously,
I'd rather we win but if the signs of things
to come are encouraging I'll settle.

One could argue that the main objective
is the Premiership, others could say the
Champions League. But very few would
argue that the Carling Cup has any value.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I can't settle for a loss, the papers will mount us from behind if we do. **** them, we deserve this, our boys deserve this. Lets win it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts