Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
these crazy wages and disgraceful behaviour of some professional players in this country are starting to tarnish the image of our great game for me,i just don't get the same buzz from the game anymore over the last 5 years the game has definatley gone downhill for me.
its rapidly outpricing the average fan and thats at all the clubs a seat at any league club will cost an adult £20 minimum up to £60 at some clubs add travelling expenses and food and drink and you've got a whopping bill,people on low wages cannot afford to attend all the home games let alone follow their clubs away ,and this is all because the players and agents believe their worth £100 k a week and more and more are getting near this crazy figure we read every week that players want extra pay ,my love of this game is rapidly dying and the enjoyment levels are falling every season . within 10 years a lot of clubs will fold and stadiums will be half empty unless this greed by the players and agents can be rectified , some of these players earn more in a month than a normal person earns in a lifetime ,i cannot defend them anymore its spoiling the game for me and many more people agree with these views too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts