Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I know this is for united related topics but was just wondering if i could have 5 mins of your time please. I am a final year student currently studying at university and in the middle of my dissertation.
My dissertation is about football fans and how they are really defined, it is rather interesting area to look at. My research has came from questionnaires dished out on fans forums and i am looking for a help from a few of you.

If you would like to complete my 5 minutes questionnaire, can you either leave your email here so i can send it to you, or if you would like to private message me it, i will get back to you.

All your information is vital and very much appreciated.

Thanks

Z

·
0 Posts
I would advise against anyone sending him their email address. If you want to help him out, show your interest in the thread and he can send you the questionnaire via private message.

Posts containing email addresses will be deleted.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I don't mind answering your questionnaire if you want to pm it to me.

To send me a pm click on my username (reddwarf) and then click on 'Send a private message to reddwarf'

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
Hello all
If you would like to complete my 5 minutes questionnaire, can you either leave your email here so i can send it to you, or if you would like to private message me it, i will get back to you.
I suggest posting your questionnaire here in the actual post, that way people can discuss answers and opinions and you will get a lot more insight into what makes us tick and how we agree/disagree and differ from one another

1 - 15 of 15 Posts