Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
hello m8's. are you going to porto see the second leg?with or without tickets?cheers
Maybe, maybe not.

Last thing i'd do is tell a Porto supporter like yourself,
and i doubt anyone else will tell you now either. :rofl:

UNITED... RED ARMY !!!!!!!

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
hello m8's. are you going to porto see the second leg?with or without tickets?cheers
És tripeiro?? Ganda joga! A ver se no dragão se safam ;)

Maybe, maybe not.

Last thing i'd do is tell a Porto supporter like yourself,
and i doubt anyone else will tell you now either. :rofl:

UNITED... RED ARMY !!!!!!!
There's tons of police on an european night, but mind you, it's a pretty though city, and they live their club a lot...

ill meet you at the pub near the other pub for a fight with your cronies :D:D:D I have the skills so beware
You may have skills, but they have numbers... ;)

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
“tripeiros” (people who eat guts) :eek:
Google answer. :confused: :D ;)
Strangely enough, yes...

One of the most famous recipies from porto is called Tripas. Basically, it's pig's or cow's intestines.
The story goes that, a long time ago, when the Portuguese fleet was assaulting Ceuta (in North Africa), supplies were needed, and porto was left only with guts, therefore, they created the recipe.

After that, the nickname Tripeiro was associated with people from porto.

We, from Lisboa, are called Alfacinhas (little lettuces), altough it's a bit unkown why that is. Supposedly, during the time it was occupied by the arabs, there was a lot of lettuce being grown around here...

So that's basically why we call them tripeiros. Altough corrupts is much more accurate, given their past (and present) associations with referees and the footballing powers that be in this little corner of Europe.

But that's enough :eek:fftopic2:

S

·
0 Posts
:rofl: :thumbsup:
Like our black puddings then, blood and guts. Love it. :thumbsup:

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
:rofl: :thumbsup:
Like our black puddings then, blood and guts. Love it. :thumbsup:
Not quite. We do have blood sausages too, and I dearly love them. We have all kinds of sausages here.

In this case, it's just the intestines, and other parts of the digestive system, like the stomach:

It's quite tasty, I have to admit, no matter how gross it sounds. ;)

I've always wondered how Haggis tastes like, cuz I'd imagine we have things over here quite similar...

S

·
0 Posts
:) Yeah, Tripe, lovely with onions, Yellow tripe is the best.
Haggis is well nice, you'd like it mate. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They may have numbers but they dont have an invisibilty cape.......
maybe you can remind some rubber bullets in 1998 i think. like my portuguese friend told, you may have the skills, we have the numbers. if you don't yu can ask atletico madrid supporters. they were speaking like you and then...

S

·
0 Posts
maybe you can remind some rubber bullets in 1998 i think. like my portuguese friend told, you may have the skills, we have the numbers. if you don't yu can ask atletico madrid supporters. they were speaking like you and then...
LMFAO, knew it would be long before you bit and showed your true colours and why you are really on here.:D
Innocent reds got hit that day by your scum rubber bullet shooting police, including women and kids
outside the ground afterwards.

You numbers got turned over before and after the game by the MIBs and even the RATs had their day with you lot.

Anyway take your hooligan planning elsewhere and play with your little p3nis, it's not wanted on here.:fyou:

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts

You're a SD, I bet... You need to work on your grammar... ;)
What's the point, really? I mean, we're both clearly not in love with benfica, so with them, it's easier to understand, but foreigners??

Are you guys really porto fans, or are you just Ultras to get into fights and start shit?? because I know how the Ultras work. Juve, NN and SD, and it's not about club support, it's about hatred. So if that's your game, you won't find victims here, here people talk about football, in as close a civilized manner as possible. If you want to fling abuse and insults, and push for a fight, well, you'll be under the banned-wagon pretty soon...

And BTW, SD, tell your ultra friends nice work on imitating Juve chants. "Biggest and best"... Yeah, right... :wave1:

LMFAO, knew it would be long before you bit and showed your true colours and why you are really on here.:D
Innocent reds got hit that day by your scum rubber bullet shooting police, including women and kids
outside the ground afterwards.

You numbers got turned over before and after the game by the MIBs and even the RATs had their day with you lot.

Anyway take your hooligan planning elsewhere and play with your little p3nis, it's not wanted on here.:fyou:
His nick, nosidesd, no side is probably his nick, or a group inside their main supporter group, Called super dragões (sd), so he's what we call an Ultra. Their purpose is to support the club in all the sports they play, football, basket, etc, mostly with chants and coreographies, but unfortunately, most have become dens that breed violence. Almost like gang wars, ultras get into conflicts with other club supporters, either because they're sexually frustrated or they're criminals, or they're racist, there's a lot of that too.

Even so, I have to admit that these guys are nowhere near as bad and violent as the benfica jackasses that call themselves no name boys. While there's a rivalry with porto supporters, they've never sunk to the point of firing a very light into the opposing fans stands, actually killing a father of 2. That's what NN will forever mean to every Sporting supporter, and while I have misguided friends that support benfica, I don't think I could ever be friends with a NN...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts