Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAIROBI - An Arsenal fan in football-mad Kenya hung himself following his team's 4-1 aggregate drubbing by arch-rivals Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final, police said Wednesday.

Suleiman Alphonso Omondi, a 29-year-old Kenyan living in the capital Nairobi's Embakasi neighbourhood, hung himself in his Arsenal shirt late Tuesday after the match, police said.

"We were watching the match at Bamba 70 pub, and when Arsenal was defeated, Suleiman just walked out in protest and he was crying," Calvin Otieno, one of his friends, told AFP.

"We didn't know he was going to hang himself until this morning when we received the reports and came here to find his body at the balcony," Otieno said outside the deceased's home.

Arsenal slumped to a 3-1 defeat at home in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final, capping a disappointing season for the Gunners who were already out of the Premier League title race early in the season.

Football-related domestic tragedies are frequent in the region, where English clubs enjoy passionate following and European games draw more attention than national and continental games

Why would you do this. Football isnt that important

LINKAGE

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
selfish prick.

Why would he do that to his friends and family?! I hope he can rest in peace, but what a selfish guy..
RFR - you can't talk about people like that

what do you know about him mate ?

about his state of mind - he couldn't be a normal person to do so

or mabye the defeat was just the last drop you know

i feel sorry for those people - a people living under such a pressure

i'm not blaming him - he had a problem obviously

I'm sure this wasn't the reason behind it, maybe just the final push.
excactly - and people to call him names and yet have no idea about this person

about his life, circumstances etc...

not everyone has a happy childhood and a happy life

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Suicide is selfish no matter what. Unless you're a very lonely person with no friends or family. Then I could see but this guy didn't. It was a selfish thing to do. I agree with RFR on this. I have greater experience in this than most I would imagine.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Suicide is selfish no matter what. Unless you're a very lonely person with no friends or family. Then I could see but this guy didn't. It was a selfish thing to do. I agree with RFR on this. I have greater experience in this than most I would imagine.

yeah - IMAGINE

it's so magnificient how we can judge people on such a distance ain'it ?

btw - you never replied on my responce on messi thread

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
yeah - IMAGINE

it's so magnificient how we can judge people on such a distance ain'it ?

btw - you never replied on my responce on messi thread
What is 'yeah-imagine' supposed to mean?

You know abolsute nothing of my dealings with suicide so please but the **** out.

I can judge. Suicide is the most selfish, cowardly act you can do. Guys a prick. There, happy?

Did I not say i was finished with the Messi thread? I told you this and you're still looking for a reply.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
What is 'yeah-imagine' supposed to mean?

You know abolsute nothing of my dealings with suicide so please but the **** out.

I can judge. Suicide is the most selfish, cowardly act you can do. Guys a prick. There, happy?

Did I not say i was finished with the Messi thread? I told you this and you're still looking for a reply.
It means that you can only IMAGINE my experience with persons who commited suicide or who are suicidal

i know absolute nothing about your dealings with it so i'm not competent to make a statement and i'm supposed to **** off, and yet you know just about every single thing about this guy that makes you competent to call him names and to judge him - my god - are you ready to cash in on your knowledge and help the people out on distance

what i meant on messi thread is to ask you why do you keep insulting me

is it possible that you judge me over my stance on berbatov rather than my willing to help you with your psoriasis - if you insult or judge a person over football then it says everything about you

or is it possible that you love berbatov more than yourself so you broke up your good relations with me just because i made some remarks about the guy

and a very exaggerated remarks - i've already said it btw

your refusal to reply on my messi football statement however tells that you have no argument whatsover - your biggest argument was "spanish defences are so poor "-

now can you provide me with an honest and calm reply and you can put me on your ignore list after it if you want - just an explanations would be nice - what have i done to you that you're opening threads about me and calling me names

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
It means that you can only IMAGINE my experience with persons who commited suicide or who are suicidal

i know absolute nothing about your dealings with it so i'm not competent to make a statement and i'm supposed to **** off, and yet you know just about every single thing about this guy that makes you competent to call him names and to judge him - my god - are you ready to cash in on your knowledge and help the people out on distance

what i meant on messi thread is to ask you why do you keep insulting me

is it possible that you judge me over my stance on berbatov rather than my willing to help you with your psoriasis - if you insult or judge a person over football then it says everything about you

or is it possible that you love berbatov more than yourself so you broke up your good relations with me just because i made some remarks about the guy

and a very exaggerated remarks - i've already said it btw

your refusal to reply on my messi football statement however tells that you have no argument whatsover - your biggest argument was "spanish defences are so poor "-

You know nothing about how suicide has effected my life. None. My job isn't to help him out. Guy was a selfish ******, he's worm food now for being so bloody selfish and cowardly. I haven't said anymore. If you don't think it's either selfish or cowardly you don't have clue.

You take everything I say so seriously. It's hard to take seriously on anything when you've shown how blind your are in the past. Spainish defences are poor in my eyes. No questions asked. Whats the ebst defence record? Barces with 38 conceded in 33 games iirc. A goal a game. Compare that with England. That's all. Then Messi ahsn't done anything against English opposition. He could prove himself tonight but he has to perform on this stage now. Show his worth like Ronaldo did last night. That is all. Happy now.

As for the help. I thanked you at the time. Want me to bend up and take it up the arse from you? Get over it mate. I would help you but I wouldn't keep bringing it into every conversation. If that's how you help people you can keep your help.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
CROoney....

only you could start a heated debate about a dead Arsenal fan.

I find it weird that you take exception to a statement that is true in 99% of suicide cases. One of my sister's best friends through himself off aa balcony AT A PARTY and put everybody that was there through hell.

I don't care what your circumstances are.

Unless you are a complete loner, committing suicide is a very selfish act to commit.

I wonder what will happen if we ever beat liverpool in the Champions league .....

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
You know nothing about how suicide has effected my life. None. My job isn't to help him out. Guy was a selfish ******, he's worm food now for being so bloody selfish and cowardly. I haven't said anymore. If you don't think it's either selfish or cowardly you don't have clue.

You take everything I say so seriously. It's hard to take seriously on anything when you've shown how blind your are in the past. Spainish defences are poor in my eyes. No questions asked. Whats the ebst defence record? Barces with 38 conceded in 33 games iirc. A goal a game. Compare that with England. That's all. Then Messi ahsn't done anything against English opposition. He could prove himself tonight but he has to perform on this stage now. Show his worth like Ronaldo did last night. That is all. Happy now.

As for the help. I thanked you at the time. Want me to bend up and take it up the arse from you? Get over it mate. I would help you but I wouldn't keep bringing it into every conversation. If that's how you help people you can keep your help.

not in every conversation - just in the ones that i don't get responded on

you don't need to bend it , but one would thought that health is before football - one would think that instead of judging me for my berbatov stance you'd say "hey , maybe it doesn't matter what he thinks of him, maybe it isn't worth of calling him clown - he did offer me his help - maybe that's all that matters etc "

as I said - HEALTH COMES BEFORE FOOTBALL -maybe you should keep in mind that before calling me names cos i don't like your flopish boyfriend

i think this guy didn't know that

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
CROoney....

only you could start a heated debate about a dead Arsenal fan.

I find it weird that you take exception to a statement that is true in 99% of suicide cases. One of my sister's best friends through himself off aa balcony AT A PARTY and put everybody that was there through hell.

I don't care what your circumstances are.

Unless you are a complete loner, committing suicide is a very selfish act to commit.

I wonder what will happen if we ever beat liverpool in the Champions league .....

thanks mate

yeah i started it with the respect i gave to a dead person

it's not my fault this place is full of morons to attack me

btw - so if that guy threw himself from a balcony it's ok to call THIS guy a "prick"

it's my fault for being different from calling him idiot,prick etc...

well i'm sorry for being polite then - won't do it anymore

no one says it isn't a selfish act btw...but we can not possibly judge him cos we aren't in his state of mind and know nothing about him

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.