Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Funnily enough I think I want the Arse to win. They will give Chelsea a proper game in the semi's.
Chances of Hull making it all the way to the final are pretty slim....
saying that, I still want Hull to win.

oooh good save from a Geo free kick.

ball in the net again from Barmby, just offside.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
This is the FA Cup then?

I thought it was a league match?

If its the FA Cup then I'll out my Arsenal hat on (not that I have one). I want revenge on them for 05 FA cup final.

Z

·
0 Posts
This is the FA Cup then?

I thought it was a league match?

If its the FA Cup then I'll out my Arsenal hat on (not that I have one). I want revenge on them for 05 FA cup final.
It's definitely FA Cup. They're catching up still.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Arsenal will come back and win 4-1, with Vela, Van Persie and Arshavin grabbing goals. They'll then face Chelsea in the semi-final, and beat them 1-0, but a controversial decision from the referee will over-shadow their youngsters' fine performance. This sets up a final of United vs. Arsenal, which is won 1-0 by United, courtesy of a late Cristiano Ronaldo penalty. A fuming Arsene Wenger vents his frustration over the decision, only to look like a complete [email protected], signalling yet another epic fail for the Arsenal boss.

You heard it here first.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Arsenal will come back and win 4-1, with Vela, Van Persie and Arshavin grabbing goals. They'll then face Chelsea in the semi-final, and beat them 1-0, but a controversial decision from the referee will over-shadow their youngsters' fine performance. This sets up a final of United vs. Arsenal, which is won 1-0 by United, courtesy of a late Cristiano Ronaldo penalty. A fuming Arsene Wenger vents his frustration over the decision, only to look like a complete [email protected], signalling yet another epic fail for the Arsenal boss.

You heard it here first.
no chance. Hull are playing well here. Dont forget they have already beat the Arse at the Emirates this season.
I can see Arsenal scoring but Hull might just hang on.
My heart wants Hull to win but my head says Arsenal. :confused:

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
4-1 was a bit of a wild prediction, but I do see Arsenal bouncing back and winning. It's amazing how they haven't scored with Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie and Vela playing.

I hope Arsenal make it through at least. They have a legit chance of beating Chelsea, who I really don't want in the final.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts