1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this will be a great game.

Cmon Arse or a high scoring draw!!!

1528: TEAMS Arsenal v Liverpool

Arsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Djourou, Gallas, Clichy, Denilson, Fabregas, Song Billong, Nasri, Adebayor, Van Persie.
Subs: Fabianski, Diaby, Vela, Ramsey, Silvestre, Wilshere, Eboue.
Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Insua, Kuyt, Leiva Lucas, Alonso, Riera, Gerrard, Keane.
Subs: Cavalieri, Hyypia, Benayoun, Babel, Ngog, Plessis, El Zhar.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Hopefully this will be a great game.

Cmon Arse or a high scoring draw!!!

Got to hope for a draw from this one Jazz !

We need to make the points up on liverpool but we dont want Arsenal thinking they are back in it !!

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Come on the Arse. They are not title challengers. And the Scousers think they have a chance. The Arse wlll beat them. Hopefully

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
red dave said:
Got to hope for a draw from this one Jazz !

We need to make the points up on liverpool but we dont want Arsenal thinking they are back in it !!
Arse dont have what it takes to win the Prem so hopefully they do win this game.
They can think what they like but we want the Scousers to lose.
Draw would be fine but not as good as an Arse win I think.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Arse dont have what it takes to win the Prem so hopefully they do win this game.
They can think what they like but we want the Scousers to lose.
Draw would be fine but not as good as an Arse win I think.

I would never write of a team with the players of Arsenal if they did this season what they did until christmas last season they could pull back alot of points .

I dont think they will but for me a good weekend is when all 3 of the big players drop points so I want a draw ;)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Benitez hasn't traveled to the game...

....early reports suggest a fat attack, although other, un-reliable sources speak of an operation...

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez will not attend Sunday afternoon's meeting with Arsenal following surgery to remove kidney stones, Sky Sports News understands.

The Spaniard has missed recent training sessions with his club as he underwent a rehabilitation period following minor surgery.

Assistant manager Sammy Lee had been in charge of the Reds as they prepared for the trip to Emirates Stadium, which can be seen live on Sky Sports 1 and HD 1, but Benitez was expected to return in time for the weekend clash.

However, those hopes have been dashed following the news that the former Valencia boss will be missing when his side take on Arsenal.

Lee will be the Reds' stand-in chief as the Anfield outfit look to maintain their lead at the top of the Premier League.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4676741,00.html

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Arsenal Line Up

Almunia, Sagna, Djourou, Gallas, Clichy, Denilson, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Adebayor, V. Perise {Subs} Fabianski, Diaby, Vela, Ramsey, Silvestre, Wilshire, Eboue

Liverpool line up

Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Agger, Insua, Kuyt, Lucas, Alonso, Riera, Gerrard, Keane {Subs} Calverri, Hyypia, Benayoun, Babel, N' Gog, Plessis, El Zhar

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keano! said:
State of the scousers kit...

Its the away kit for their shirt and home for their shorts...looks well gay! :D:D:p lol

:D lol with the red shorts as well. ****ing horrible :p

1 - 20 of 48 Posts