Its been 15 days since one of the 'Big 4' have won in the Prem:eek:

·
23,699 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
1-1 good game.
Great result for United.
I bet Silvestre is delighted to be sitting on the bench again lol :D

Its been 15 days since one of the 'Big 4' have won in the Prem:eek:
And to think he wanted first team football so much enough to sacrifice his testimonial match..... Silly Billy. :D

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
As a neutral (and I can say that because I hate both teams equally) I thought Howard Webb ruined what was an excellent game in the first half.

It was a great result for us, not only because of the dropped points, but because the dippers again showed their true lack ot spirit by creating very little after l'arse went down to 10. They were obviously satisfied with the point

Now that is championship material!. :p

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
moondog said:
As a neutral (and I can say that because I hate both teams equally) I thought Howard Webb ruined what was an excellent game in the first half.

It was a great result for us, not only because of the dropped points, but because the dippers again showed their true lack ot spirit by creating very little after l'arse went down to 10. They were obviously satisfied with the point

Now that is championship material!. :p
Spot on.

Taking off Robbie Keane confirmed what I know about Benitez, so I doubt that Pool will be at the top of the league again this season.

Chelsea will win tonight against Everton, go top of the league and then it will be up to us to make up the difference and win ALL home games against the other 3 in the top 4.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts