Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Arsenal lose to Boro later on,
it doesn't get any easier for them either.

Sunday, 23 March 2008
Barclays Premier League
Chelsea v Arsenal, 16:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 29 March 2008
Barclays Premier League
Bolton v Arsenal, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 02 April 2008
UEFA Champions League
Arsenal v Liverpool, Quarter Final, L1, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 05 April 2008
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal v Liverpool, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 08 April 2008
UEFA Champions League
Liverpool v Arsenal, Quarter Final, L2, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, 13 April 2008
Barclays Premier League
Man Utd v Arsenal, 16:00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Im more worried about Chelsea as Ive been saying all along.
Arsenal have some really difficult fixtures coming up, which is great
news for us. If they can draw with Chelsea that would be a great result
if we can beat the Scousers on Gland Slam Easter Sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
Surely with the 3 points against Bolton on Wednesday, we will do it.
Its all in our hands then especially with us ahving the home advantage when Arsenal visit OT.
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,947 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Im more worried about Chelsea as Ive been saying all along.
Arsenal have some really difficult fixtures coming up, which is great
news for us. If they can draw with Chelsea that would be a great result
if we can beat the Scousers on Gland Slam Easter Sunday.
Your worrying over nothing I can tell you that for a fact.
 

·
The Mexican Boy George
Joined
·
7,601 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Im more worried about Chelsea as Ive been saying all along.
Arsenal have some really difficult fixtures coming up, which is great
news for us. If they can draw with Chelsea that would be a great result
if we can beat the Scousers on Gland Slam Easter Sunday.
c'mon chelsea?, with one of the worst managers of the planet? I dont see it, the only thing that can beat us is ourselfs, we can get the three points against bolton in the week, keep adding until we get them at ot. the only thing that would stop us is dropping points. Ive been saying this since mourinho left, this is ours to win, I mean look at it, arsenal dont have enough dept and experience to be succesfull, chelsea have a bad manager who chokes on the big moments ( carling cup final, he hasnt beaten a top four team, and couldnt handle mighty barnsley with a superstar squad), and finally liverpool who have been done in the league for a while, are having a crisis with the owners and the manager, and who constantly drop points against weak opposition because of benitez's rotation policy. we have absolutely none of the problems mentioned above.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey come on' Migueldadon, ue must be a naive little kid to think that the Premiership title is United's for keep 100%. Confidence is required to win big things, no doubt about that. But over-confidence kills all ur ambitions. True, United may be on the summit of the Premiership table, but look closely tho.
Arsenal are level on points with us albeit being inferior in goal difference &
playing one game more. Chelsea are juz' a mere 3 points behind us with an extra game in hand over Arsenal, and this apply on us too. FYI in case ue don't know,
Chelsea currently possessed the greatest squad in terms of quality in depth.
They hve many world-class players such as the likes of Shaun-Wright Philips, Michael Ballack, Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Florent Malouda, Salomon Kalou,
Wayne Bridge & Carlo Cudicini who has to slog their hearts out juz' to earn a
Starting-XI spot week-in, week-out. Mind you, if both Arsenal & Chelsea didn't suffered an injury crisis and there's no ACON which took away so many of their first-team players, do ue actually think that we, United, could be happily sitting
on the perch of the standings?? We could be 2nd or even worse, 3rd.
At this point of time, there's simply no way at all which we can write off the chances of either of them winning the Premiership title. And the standings
clearly show that it's still a 3-horse race. Have you even heard of the 'Murphy's Law'?? Anything that CAN happen, WILL happen. Especially in the art of the beautiful game, football. And currently, this is how I view each teams chances of winning the Premiership title cum April.

United - 35%
Chelsea - 35%
Arsenal - 30%
Liverpool - 0%

;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Murphy's Law = "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way"

;)

red_devils4life said:
And currently, this is how I view each teams chances of winning the Premiership title cum April.

United - 35%
Chelsea - 35%
Arsenal - 30%
Liverpool - 0%

;)
Hmmmmm ....

The bookmakers make the chances this:

United 8/15 = 65.217%
Arsenal 3/1 = 25%
Chelsea 4/1 = 20%
Liverpool 100/1 = 0.909090%
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carlyluvsunited said:
Murphy's Law = "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way"

;)


Hmmmmm ....

The bookmakers make the chances this:

United 8/15 = 65.217%
Arsenal 3/1 = 25%
Chelsea 4/1 = 20%
Liverpool 100/1 = 0.909090%
Yeah I meant something like that...you can't expect me to rmb the vivid details, do you?? :D

As I said, it's how I personally view each team's chancesof winning the Premiership title, so it has nothin' to do with bookmakers.
What are the odds of Greece winning the European Championship 2004, FC Porto winnin' the Uefa Champions League, AS Monaco knocking out the Los Galacticos' in the quarter/semi-final & South Korea to reach the semi-finals of Fifa WC 02??
 

·
The Mexican Boy George
Joined
·
7,601 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Hey come on' Migueldadon, ue must be a naive little kid to think that the Premiership title is United's for keep 100%. Confidence is required to win big things, no doubt about that. But over-confidence kills all ur ambitions. True, United may be on the summit of the Premiership table, but look closely tho.
Arsenal are level on points with us albeit being inferior in goal difference &
playing one game more. Chelsea are juz' a mere 3 points behind us with an extra game in hand over Arsenal, and this apply on us too. FYI in case ue don't know,
Chelsea currently possessed the greatest squad in terms of quality in depth.
They hve many world-class players such as the likes of Shaun-Wright Philips, Michael Ballack, Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Florent Malouda, Salomon Kalou,
Wayne Bridge & Carlo Cudicini who has to slog their hearts out juz' to earn a
Starting-XI spot week-in, week-out. Mind you, if both Arsenal & Chelsea didn't suffered an injury crisis and there's no ACON which took away so many of their first-team players, do ue actually think that we, United, could be happily sitting
on the perch of the standings?? We could be 2nd or even worse, 3rd.
At this point of time, there's simply no way at all which we can write off the chances of either of them winning the Premiership title. And the standings
clearly show that it's still a 3-horse race. Have you even heard of the 'Murphy's Law'?? Anything that CAN happen, WILL happen. Especially in the art of the beautiful game, football. And currently, this is how I view each teams chances of winning the Premiership title cum April.

United - 35%
Chelsea - 35%
Arsenal - 30%
Liverpool - 0%

;)
I agree but its seen recently that what everybody was saying about arsenal is coming true, they dont have enough depht to pla the cl and the premiership, they also lack experience with is vital when the team is underpressure, I also agree with chelsea, they do have on paper the best squad in the world but they have a manager who doesnt know what he is doing, and who hasnt played well when it mattered( against the big four, and carling cup final), Im not being overconfident or saying that its already ours, all im saying is that out of the three we have the best chance and that we should focus and take advantage of the other teams slipups.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,615 Posts
We'll beat Arsenal @ home.
Arsenal has another 2 hard games .
I dont think they'll beat neither Chelsea nor Liverpool..
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top