Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not usually one for gossip but since I think his wife is one of the hottest women on the planet and Ashley Cole is a money-grabbing idiot I thought I'd share this with you :D

Front page of The Sun today declares 'ASHLEY CHEATS ON CHERYL'

Apparently he got absolutely hammered and took a 22 yr old blonde, Aimee Walton, to a mates flat where he had a 'sex romp' with her.

Aimee says he was chatting up women in the bar, slapped her backside so hard she had a mark left by his wedding ring, threw up in her mates car, claimed Cheryl knew he cheated and was ok with it as long as no one found out, has a small penis and interrupted sex to throw up on the floor. Nice. :eek:

Aimee also said 'It was wrong to bed Ashley...I feel sorry for his Cheryl'. Although obviously not sorry enough to not tell the entire World and sell her story to The Sun :rolleyes:

On the million to 1 chance Cheryl actually reads this. I'm here for you Cheryl! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hahahahahaha! How could you cheat on Cheryl! .. Like for god sake ..WHAT!..A!..BABE!

I'll take her off his hands! ....I suppose my income wouldn't satisfy her.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Your such a gossip Queen Dwarf lol

and Cheryl if you are reading this Dwarf is actually a dwarf so come to me instead ;-)

your right dwarf, she is one of the hottest women in the UK and he is the biggest twat in the UK.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jazz 16 said:
Your such a gossip Queen Dwarf lol

and Cheryl if you are reading this Dwarf is actually a dwarf so come to me instead ;-)

your right dwarf, she is one of the hottest women in the UK and he is the biggest twat in the UK.
I thought you were spoken for :confused:

Or do you have a 'celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with' pact with the missus? :D

Ah, you men are all the same. She'd be much better off with a dwarf! ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
reddwarf said:
I thought you were spoken for :confused:

Or do you have a 'celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with' pact with the missus?

Ah, you men are all the same. She'd be much better off with a dwarf! ;)
lol, yes we all get a list of 5 :D and Cheryl is on mine. No point picking girls outside the UK, cos no chance then....
See the pic of your one. What a grot. I mean if your going to do the dirty why pick such a hag......

Z

·
0 Posts
Well to be fair Jazz, she is considerably nicer than your missus if this picture you sent me is anything to go by.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-zuco- said:
Well to be fair Jazz, she is considerably nicer than your missus if this picture you sent me is anything to go by.
Aimee's a bit flat chested in comparison though :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
ffs Zuco. I showed you that in private. You werent meant to show the lads my lovely girlfriend. You have betrayed my confidence :(
She's a stunner though eh?:cool: I cant get enough of her.........:)

Z

·
0 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
ffs Zuco. I showed you that in private. You werent meant to show the lads my lovely girlfriend. You have betrayed my confidence :(
She's a stunner though eh?:cool: I cant get enough of her.........:)
Riiiight Jazz, "her" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
What a moron....how can anyone possibly cheat on their wife, when she is unbelieveably Hot
Footballers....pfft I envy them, i really do. They get all the Hot babes.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Cheeky bloody git........:mad:

Girls outside the UK noua bine - :(

Anyway this girl isn't too good, lmao.....

My sis and Marianna are better.........:p
You misunderstood Pimpy C.....;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts