Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
guys - i have really become concerned about those horrible deliberate or accidental tackles... I mean I can guarantee that every other week there is at least one or 2 stud tackles on some player... now i've heard about FIFA considering a lenght of a ban for a player who excecuted the tackle , to be the same as the period of and injured player's comeback, but what strikes me the most is that I've also heard that they are planning to cut down slideing tackles ! Like in futsal ....

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
guys - i have really become concerned about those horrible deliberate or accidental tackles... I mean I can guarantee that every other week there is at least one or 2 stud tackles on some player... now i've heard about FIFA considering a lenght of a ban for a player who excecuted the tackle , to be the same as the period of and injured player's comeback, but what strikes me the most is that I've also heard that they are planning to cut down slideing tackles ! Like in futsal ....
furthermore -that tackle cole excecuted,was followed by another dangerous taylor-a-like" tackle excecuted by mascherano on scholes...as i saod - every week there is a one "taylor-a-like " tackle...and the fact that very often it goes without injury doesn't change the fact that it's a dangerous tackle !

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
there you have it - another fierce tackle was mascherano's on scholes...cole to hutton... eduardo on nani, rooney on kranjcar, j.cole on ronaldo - it needs to stop .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.