Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of names mentioned but rarely has anyone mentioned this kid, Englands answer to Ronaldo IMO, creates lots of opportunities (i think he was top of the league assists this year), has a great, laid back personality which would suit Fergie (not a diva like Bentley)

I just think he would be a natural replacement for Giggs, then keep Nani as competition for either wing along with Parky....

·
Banned
292 Posts
I think O'neill would flat out refuse to sell Ashley Young no matter how much money was offered. Villa are already losing Gareth Barry, so I don't think it is a possibility for us to sign Young.

·
16,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Banana-rama said:
I think O'neill would flat out refuse to sell Ashley Young no matter how much money was offered. Villa are already losing Gareth Barry, so I don't think it is a possibility for us to sign Young.
Every player has a price

·
16,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets get this back up, definitely the best option for the left wing...

Silva and Ribery too pricey

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Approval for this transfer: 4/5

Probability: 1/5

Martin O'Neil really had the foresight to get this kid.

When he left Watford for Villa at 10million pounds, I thought MON had grossly over-paid, but I was soo wrong. I would take him in a heart beat.

England's answer to Ronaldo is probably exaggerated, but he would be a starter for us.

If I think that Nani cost 13.25 million pounds, then Fergie should be asking questions of his scouts.

In any case, at 23 and having a fair few years on his contract left, i don't think this kid will be solf for anything less than 25mil.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
very player has there price yes BUT..

we make one sniff around him and i can garrentee you we would have chelski liverpoo and le arse sniffing round him as well, which would cause a nice fun bidding war which could mean hed cost us just as much silva or ribery

·
16,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very player has there price yes BUT..

we make one sniff around him and i can garrentee you we would have chelski liverpoo and le arse sniffing round him as well, which would cause a nice fun bidding war which could mean hed cost us just as much silva or ribery
Liverpool only want Silva, Chelski and wingers don't go well and Arsenal have bigger problems...

Only Citteh would put up a fight, and i'm sure out of the two we'd be the best bet...

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Liverpool only want Silva, Chelski and wingers don't go well and Arsenal have bigger problems...

Only Citteh would put up a fight, and i'm sure out of the two we'd be the best bet...
yeah i see where your coming from but im not to sure, im just really noting that if we were to bid in im almost sure we wont be the only team and they would attempt to knock the price higher and higher

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
He's an English player in the Premiership. Therefore, take his actual value and multiply it by 3 and then that's probably how much you'll have to pay.

·
16,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's an English player in the Premiership. Therefore, take his actual value and multiply it by 3 and then that's probably how much you'll have to pay.
Yeah i guess, but if he makes the right noises about moving, it will happen...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Just read up on this and its gutting lol
Really like Young and would be quality at United but yet again ****ski link with him.

·
16,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will seriously be pissed off if we don't even go in for him and just let Chelscum buy him...

1 - 20 of 100 Posts