Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does everyone thinck the atmosphere is going to be like on saterday when we play spurs in the fa cup

after the fans poor performences agaist wigan and derby lastnight i hope it will be alot better.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
to be honest, don't expect much really. i thought tottenham had a big allocation, apparently it's only 4,000. they will probably be quite loud. don't expect that much unless you are in the stretford end or possibly the east stand
where you sitting mate?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
west or east stand iam getting them tomorro so wont know till then :)

its a sell out now isnt it. well thats what it says on manutd.com

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah will probably be a sell out, don't know about ticket office returns though. spurs are a good cup team and will be a big test with a depleted side.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
It's a late afternoon kick off so plenty of time of me to get drunk and into 'chant as loud as you can' mode. :D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
dont think it will be to bad an atmosphere really...after all the berab affair think they'll be up for it like us..... besides if there aint much of anything going on- start it yourself!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
spurs have decent fans in my opinion and will be loud.

ive been moved(like last night) and its farrrrrrrr worse in ET1 that T2..........(if last night is anything to go by)

so i HOPE people will be up for it but im not getting my hopes up

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
mufc-ok said:
Whats the West Stand ?:rolleyes:
don't be disrespectful mate, hes created a thread to create a discussion not to be dissed by "top reds" coz he doesnt call each friggin stand by the name.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
177 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
don't be disrespectful mate, hes created a thread to create a discussion not to be dissed by "top reds" coz he doesnt call each friggin stand by the name.......:rolleyes:
Dont start that top red bull**** PLEASE! This has nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
mufc-ok said:
Dont start that top red bull**** PLEASE! This has nothing to do with it.
im not going to get in a petty fight with you about this but you have done it afew times and i've resisted to say anything.
you think you are a better supporter, but your not.
Just our of interest why didnt you ask what the name of the east stand is?!?because that has a name too.

stop trying to give it the big one over the flipping internet and discuss united without dissing one another, opposition fans are there for that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
im not going to get in a petty fight with you about this but you have done it afew times and i've resisted to say anything.
you think you are a better supporter, but your not.
Just our of interest why didnt you ask what the name of the east stand is?!?because that has a name too.

stop trying to give it the big one over the flipping internet and discuss united without dissing one another, opposition fans are there for that.
Right... What's the name of the east stand then ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ok you want my honest opinion chris? The atmosphere will be **** as per, The only atmosphere will be coming from the stretty. OT is full of mongs these days.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
mufc-ok said:
Right... What's the name of the east stand then ?
please GOD tell me you know:eek:

toppest of all top reds doesnt know:eek:
your embarrassing yourself now mate so if you really want to know that OR want to say anything to me pm me;)

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
mufc-ok said:
Ok you want my honest opinion chris? The atmosphere will be **** as per, The only atmosphere will be coming from the stretty. OT is full of mongs these days.
see that wasn't hard was it.

and i agree with it completely!

·
Registered
177 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
please GOD tell me you know:eek:

toppest of all top reds doesnt know:eek:
your embarrassing yourself now mate so if you really want to know that OR want to say anything to me pm me;)

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!
Know you have got me all wrong. I was waiting for you to tell me what it is called.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
mufc-ok said:
Know you have got me all wrong. I was waiting for you to tell me what it is called.
1.Its "No" not "Know"

2.I do not need to justify myself to some keyboard warrior (thats you) that questions my knowledge about united

3.Stick to the thread subject, you have made yourself look like a fool enough already.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts