Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
99% sure I'll be there Jazz , with me new George Best tshirt on . Sure we'll have a pint or two . :thumbsup:
for sure. I just realised Im off to Mullingar that weekend, but I dont think I have to be down till Saturday which would be great. I know Eoininho was at the last one and he said it was amazing. Ill try and dig up the thread. Choccy and Stepney as well, should be great. Would also be good to buy Pete Boyle a pint. He deserves it!!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
yeah i might head down to this with a few lads from school :D so am i invited to this socal agthering of pints :whistling::p
should be a good match too :thumbsup:

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
Ah shucks, I'd love to go to this but wont be able to make it. Have a pint for me, or several, lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i might head down to this with a few lads from school :D so am i invited to this socal agthering of pints :whistling::p
should be a good match too :thumbsup:
Its the Garda club so have your(fake) i.d. handy . Or it will be rock shandy's for you my son . :police:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
the first of may, im sickend, my brothers child is bein christend and im standin for him, have a drink for me...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Which members are attending the gig tonight . I'll be there and I'd like to take this opportunity to express my regret at the state with which I'll be in come the end of the night . I haven't been out with just the lads in ages so I'm making the most it . should be a good night I'Ve been to a few of Boylies' gigs and they are great craic .

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I had planned to go to this with a few mates, but I have another engagement to attend to. :rolleyes:
Anyway i'd say it will be some craic and well worth the effort of going.
My mates are still going too, so i'm gonna miss it. :frown:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts