Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
A friend of mine is prusuing a thesis about how the former Chelsea boss is over rated. Just watching what Chelsea is doing now is supporting his arguments. :D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Just a thougt, why do so many wants their managers to be running riot at the touch line and think an ice man who still do their tactical changes to win games as nothing but a pile of .....ehm ice?:D Sure, emotions looks good in TV or at the stadiums but is it really necessary?

Grant vs Mourinho: Grant may seem to be boring but give the old man credit for his work at the Bridge. His job isnt easy. He got an eccentric boss who doesnt know anything about football. The team was at least during the first seasons his toy and I remember Ranieri made comments about how The Tsar wanted to take part at the tactical talks. While Mourinho who gave Chelsea titles and cup triumphs but always thought he was larger then life and that he was Chelsea. Look at the results, within the chance to win the league and on ground where the Portuguese never went with Chelsea. Playing the Champions League final.
And a person who talks about him or herself as Mourinho do sends chills down my spine. This 3rd person reference about yourself is something mass murderer often do a psycologist said. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts