Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching this guy on goals on sunday atm. i really have much respect for this ugly looking guy. Think he really deserves a decent job for what he done with chelsea last season. another Roman error getting rid of this guy imo. seemed to have the team gelled and they was playing well. think he deserved one more season

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
nice one clarky........thought i was the only one who actually thought this guy did a decent job as chelski manager and is someone who has loads of experience and respect within the game and deserves another chance.
his main problem is his stern, serious persona- hes not exactly packing bags of charisma which it seems in todays game you need above anything else

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scottsati said:
nice one clarky........thought i was the only one who actually thought this guy did a decent job as chelski manager and is someone who has loads of experience and respect within the game and deserves another chance.
his main problem is his stern, serious persona- hes not exactly packing bags of charisma which it seems in todays game you need above anything else
lol thing is tho he could use that to his advantage in the dressing room. by showing little emotion could strike fear into some players. I just think its amazing how he made that team play for eachother after losing their father figure in jose yet scolari comes in and they play like theyv never met eachother.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
he must have something going for him....wasn't his wife an ex model and former sex symbol type from what i remember in the papers........we only we see what the media wants to show us really. behind the scenes he must be able to talk to people and communicate etc or he wouldnt have got where he is, its probably just the media and lifestyle thing.....unless your " interesting" you get painted as being dull and useless by the press

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scottsati said:
he must have something going for him....wasn't his wife an ex model and former sex symbol type from what i remember in the papers........we only we see what the media wants to show us really. behind the scenes he must be able to talk to people and communicate etc or he wouldnt have got where he is, its probably just the media and lifestyle thing.....unless your " interesting" you get painted as being dull and useless by the press
if he can marry a sex symbol then cheryl cole will be mine soon

·
Registered
629 Posts
He did really well at Chelsea but wasn't given the credit he deserved. Abramowhich was an idiot first sacking Jose then Avram and now Scholari. Don't know what will happen if Chelsea lose or draw the next few games. He'll sack him?:eek: :D

Honestly Avram's lack of charisma and his image of a boring guy went against him.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I have to agree.

He should still be Chelsea manager. He did do a good job, and came so close to bringing Chelsea success, especially the one they want the most. I do think his lack of charism goes against him.

I'm not sure when he'll get a job tbh, but hopefully he does. He does deserve one tbf.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Yeah he did a decent job at Chelsea and should have been given more time tbf, i think he's going get the pompey job

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
its tough at the top , he finished runners up in the premiership and the champions league and it was still not enough .
their standards are higher than ours

1 - 11 of 11 Posts