Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arsenal alerted by £12m Nasri
ARSENAL could snap up whizkid Samir Nasri for just £12million this summer.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has been put on red alert by Marseille's admission they will sell the France midfielder.

Despite tying down Nasri to a new deal until 2012, the French club have admitted their star player has a clause in his contract that would force them to sell him for £12m.

Marseille president Pape Diouf revealed: "Samir could leave each season, if we receive an offer in between £12m and £16m.

"But we are trying to envisage things from another angle and our aim isn't to weaken our team."

Wenger is a long-term admirer of Nasri and with Alex Hleb on the verge of quitting the club, he has signalled his intention to sign a creative midfielder.

Nasri, 20, has already played seven times for his country and claims he would be open to offers from Europe's top clubs.

He said: "At the moment, I am not thinking about what I am going to do.

"But I will not leave for another French club, that is for sure.

"I will not leave for leaving's sake."

bad news for me, i beleive he's one of the best young players in the world and i'd love us to sign him, has the potential to be the next zidane maybe our next cantona ? hopefully not a gooner :eek:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
manutd004 said:
But what if Inter buy Hleb and Nasri :p

Anyway, not bad news for me because I haven't seen him much :p
trust me pal when you see him i think it wold be bad news, one of them players you cetainly wouldnt want one of your rival to have, he's a real talent:eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.