Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
Anderson should play for sure! He has been rested for past 2 games and didn't even play 90 mins against Chelsea and even before that was rested 2 games hence imo his the fittest of them all in centre mid...

I don't care what other clubs say because I am 99.9% sure we will win and lift the EPL title :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
sparkic said:
Anderson should play for sure! He has been rested for past 2 games and didn't even play 90 mins against Chelsea and even before that was rested 2 games hence imo his the fittest of them all in centre mid...

I don't care what other clubs say because I am 99.9% sure we will win and lift the EPL title :D
Doesnt matter that he is rested. I hope we dont play Anderson, whose form
hasnt been the best in recent months (hence being dropped).
We need experience for this last game, so Id imagine Scholes, Hargo and
Carrick will be in the picture, although with Carrick's form I wouldnt be surprised if
he was dropped. If Vidic is back then it has to be Scholes and hargo in the middle.
CMON UNITED!!!!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Jazz 16 said:
Doesnt matter that he is rested. I hope we dont play Anderson, whose form
hasnt been the best in recent months (hence being dropped).
We need experience for this last game, so Id imagine Scholes, Hargo and
Carrick will be in the picture, although with Carrick's form I wouldnt be surprised if
he was dropped. If Vidic is back then it has to be Scholes and hargo in the middle.
CMON UNITED!!!!!!!

disagree mate anderson will be chomping at the bit after his break
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
fazman said:
disagree mate anderson will be chomping at the bit after his break
We dont need a chomper for this game, what if he proves ineffective as he has
been in recent months. So who would you leave out?
Scholes? Hargo? Carrick-maybe.......I just dont think this is the right game
for Anderson. Experience will be vital for this. We can always stick him on
2nd half if we need to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,615 Posts
ManUtd.com

Wigan Athletic owner Dave Whelan has angrily dismissed claims that his side will not stand in the way of United retaining the Premier League title this weekend.

The Reds travel to the JJB Stadium knowing that a win will secure a 17th league title. Although former United club captain Steve Bruce is at the Latics’ helm, Whelan insists rumours that Wigan will lie down are scurrilous.

“All this rubbish in the press about ‘we will be rolling over for Manchester United’ is complete and absolute rubbish,” Whelan told an audience at the Latics’ annual awards dinner.

“You ask the boys, they’ll be fighting their socks off, I’ll tell you. If we can beat Man U, we are going to beat them. We’re going to get stuck in and give it our best shot.

“Whatever they say in Chelsea, we’re Wigan, and we will try and beat any team that comes to the JJB Stadium.”

Following his side's victory at Newcastle on Monday, Chelsea captain John Terry issued a thinly-veiled plea for the Latics to do his side a favour on Sunday.

"They'll do the Premier League justice and will go out there wanting to beat Man U," he told Sky Sports. "We've worked our socks off all year, so we'd be disappointed if they don't."
 
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top