Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ballack: Liverpool aren't good enough to end their title drought

Michael Ballack has dismissed Liverpool's chances of winning the title, claiming Rafa Benitez's team are better suited to the Champions League.
The Chelsea midfielder's words were particularly provocative given that Benitez's side are level on points with Chelsea.
Ballack said: ‘It's always the big four everyone speaks about, but I still think it's about Chelsea and Manchester United.
‘Liverpool are very good but for me they are a club for the Champions League, partly because they can put their focus on one or two matches.
'Arsenal are already behind, which makes it difficult for them.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1088787/Liverpool-arent-good-end-title-drought-insists-Ballack.html

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
the pool won't win the title..they will start to crumble soon just like they always do..i believe chelsea will be there at the end of the season,just like last season,but we'll pip them again....(hopefully).

·
Registered
736 Posts
I believe Liverpool are of the title contender this....They are good in the first half of the season...If they keep on their great form like this, then they're seriously title contender for this 08/09 season.....I really like Albert Riera !!! He got great feet.....
Wonderful dribbling control.....Plus Dirk Kuyt, maybe he like to waste chance but when he grab it, wow you can say that what a powerful leg...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts