Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4863 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have applied for a ticket to the Sunderland game. Does anyone know when and how you are likely to hear if you've been successful?

·
Registered
406 Posts
In recent years, unsuccessful applicants have been notified by email. Those who are successful are generally not informed, the first indicator being either the ticket arriving on your doormat, or the money leaving your account.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ring the ticket office. Its your best bet, check on the website under ticket news for when the ballot is announced and give them a call.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So how soon before the game are they likely to arrive (if successful) as being from Ireland I have travel arrangements to make?

·
Registered
406 Posts
You'll know if your successful or not 3 weeks before the actual game. I don't know hen you'd recieve the ticket though, it varies.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
when i was unsuccesful - i got a letter saying so a good few weeks before the game, that was a few years ago though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i just want to know from any reds out there what is the best way about getting away tickets ?

i am 19 and have been a red all my life and the only away game ive been to was preston pre-season 2 years ago.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I was at that game at Deepdale. Solskjaer scored a penalty but we lost 2-1. The only other away game I've been to was at Goodison Park when we beat them 3-2 in 1995 and Kanchelskis (who was making his debut for Everton) dislocated his shoulder.

It's very difficult to get tickets for away games unless you're a season ticket holder. Your best bet is to keep asking for spares and see if anyone has any.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
The waiting list disappeared when the Glazer's put up ticket prices and brought in compulsory membership of the cup ticket scheme...

A very small number of Season Tickets are still available (single seats only) in various areas of the stadium, please call 0870 442 1999 to check availability. Season Ticket prices range from £540 to £792.

Season ticket prices DO NOT include tickets for cup matches. All cup matches will be charged in addition as part of the the cup ticket scheme, membership of which is a requirement for all season ticket holders.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I was on the waiting list around about 11,000 i think two years ago and last year i was 9,500 and I got offered a season ticket at the end of the year. I didnt take it because I was short of money at the time but next year I will definately take it up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Whats the longest anyones gone for applying for away games only to get chubbed?

Not had anything since the City game, even got knocked back for the villa cup game, s'posed to have nearly 6,000 tickets for this one.

Has anyone applied for every away and been unsuccessful each time??

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
amir_manu said:
hi, if i become a one united member will i be able to apply for 2 tickets? (1 adult, 1child)
thanks
No. 1 ticket per member. You need to buy a seperate membership for your child.

·
Registered
283 Posts
but then how would i apply for tickets? would i have to apply for tickets on the two seprate accounts because if i did that then maybe i may get a ticket but my dad wont?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Think that's how it works. Not 100% sure on this, as I haven't experienced it.

Call 0870 442 1994 and speak to someone in the ticket office.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello i just brought two tickets off a bloke . they say " hospitality " on them with no price i was given two 10% money off vouchers for megastore and 2 free programme vouchers too. Just wondering why does it say hospitality rather than a price and also there is no tear off part on the tickets is this right ? cheers

1 - 20 of 4863 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.