Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ... is anyone taking inflatable bananas to the game on Sunday to wave at John Terry? (Because he slipped in Moscow). I personally think it's a bit of a daft idea but oh well.
 

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
no, don't think it's necessary. i think it was good enough at the away game. cheer his name everytime it's announced, cheer his every touch, and sing viva john terry at every opportunity :)
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
i thought this was going to be a do you like your bananas or do you prefer a satsuma thread !!!! -------- constant applause and cheering will do the trick fine
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
Jeez....the day has come where we're looking at OT filled with blow up bananas!! :p

No need IMO....just rest your voice and get Viva John Terry going;)
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
Keano! said:
Jeez....the day has come where we're looking at OT filled with blow up bananas!! :p

No need IMO....just rest your voice and get Viva John Terry going;)
only a MASSIVE CLUBS;) fans would go down the blow up banana route
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keano! said:
Jeez....the day has come where we're looking at OT filled with blow up bananas!! :p

No need IMO....just rest your voice and get Viva John Terry going;)
If there is a large number of bananas, it'll look hilarious on tv! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm gutted to not be going to the Chelsea game even more now, I wanna see this Banana-craze in the Stretford End!

Although if I was sat next to somebody who was waving a giant bloody banana in my face all game, I'd probably burst it, and subsequently, them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Noone in the Stretford End will have an inflatable banana.
Noone in Old Trafford will have an inflatable banana.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
We should have got the Stretty to have another mosaic with the graphic of either us lifting the cup or terrys pen...or, something like Moscow '08

Bananas would be embarrassing IMO....imagine thousands of em around the place? :rolleyes:...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Keano! said:
We should have got the Stretty to have another mosaic with the graphic of either us lifting the cup or terrys pen...or, something like Moscow '08

Bananas would be embarrassing IMO....imagine thousands of em around the place? :rolleyes:...
an entire stand full of bananas! :eek:

I reckon/hope there will only be a small number of them around though, probably under 100 :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,358 Posts
Keano! said:
We should have got the Stretty to have another mosaic with the graphic of either us lifting the cup or terrys pen...or, something like Moscow '08

Bananas would be embarrassing IMO....imagine thousands of em around the place? :rolleyes:...
I read somewhere in August that at OT we were going to have a massive Flag, like the one at last years chelsea match, where Giggsy and Gaz were lifting the trophy.. Except on it, there would be a pic of Terry slipping. Hopefully this still happens. Can't wait for the Terry, Hollow hollow, Que Sera (Moscow 3 times), Champions of Europe, Champions of England chants. Its going to be classssss, :D :D
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Wtf?! Inflatable bananas?! That sounds like a pretty daft idea to me.

RedAdam said:
cheer his name everytime it's announced, cheer his every touch, and sing viva john terry at every opportunity :)
That's what I'm planning to do! :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
I read somewhere in August that at OT we were going to have a massive Flag, like the one at last years chelsea match, where Giggsy and Gaz were lifting the trophy.. Except on it, there would be a pic of Terry slipping. Hopefully this still happens. Can't wait for the Terry, Hollow hollow, Que Sera (Moscow 3 times), Champions of Europe, Champions of England chants. Its going to be classssss, :D :D
Again, embarrassing.

Showing that we're cheering Chelsea's defeat instead of United's victory.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top