Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Sownak27 said:
Has anyone noticed how we sing Viva John Terry more than Viva Ronaldo nowadays ? :p
yes.
and I actually think its affecting Ronaldo....
I still cant bring myself to sing it, but we need to see the return of 'Viva Ronaldo'
SOON, as well as those scarves flying about. It brought on the atmosphere at OT,
which I think we will be needing as the season progresses.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i agree with u stephen we won fair and square in Moscow. john terry missed his penalty just like Ronaldo missed his.

dont think the bananas are a great idea just stick to champions of England, Europe and the World!!:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Jazz 16 said:
yes.
I still cant bring myself to sing it, but we need to see the return of 'Viva Ronaldo'
SOON, as well as those scarves flying about. It brought on the atmosphere at OT,
You can't bring yourself to sing Viva Ronaldo? or Viva JT? I'm confused.

Hoping the latter though, Viva Ronaldo is a brilliant song! :p

I'll be waving my scarf around my head until my arms fall off on Wednesday night.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
yes.
Couldn't agree more. End of the day, he is a United player who without doubt we would not have had the same success as we did last season without him.

He deserves the support of the fans whilst on the pitch and that song did get the crowd united!

Can't wait for tomorrow and roll on the singing :D

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.