Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an unbelievably real dream last night that we qualified for the next stage of the Champs League and faced Barcelona.After a hard fought battle we went to penalties.Barca where first and scored then we missed.They went 3-1 up then we missed ours.If we qualify and get Barca,im banging a fiver on them to win on Penalties.Im United through and through and have never bet against us,but this was ridiculously real :ph34r:

·
23,699 Posts
Dreams are more like Pub talk to me than any serious Man Utd chat. :p

Anyway, do try again tonight? :D

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
2 years ago before the Champions League 07-08 had even started, i dreamed of this scenario : Moscow, United in a final .. the last few seconds left .. The ref whistles, and our players are all over the pitch celebrating ecstatically .. and we all know what happened after that ;)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
She probably dreamt for a baby boy :D:D:D *joke*
Oh why thats true tho lol..:D

Well if that dream of yours is true....then i dont actually quite mind we lose on penalties, no doubt i will feel devastated as we are that close to retain the trophy but with penalties it is always a gamble..we never knew who are going to win it at the end of it and who knows that better than us??

That said, i know now who to blame if this ever happens..:mad::p

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last nights was United related but involved SAF and his horses,2 of which had been shot by an unknown person.This sounds random but when reading the paper this morning there was an article about one of SAF's friends who is riding at Cheltenham.So i think the guy might lose,but we'll wait and see.Its strange becuase i know Fergie is into horses,but there is rarely stories about his racing passion these days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts