Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barcelona eye Manchester United hero as Mrs Vidic seeks her place in the sun | Mail Online

Barcelona are considering an audacious move for Manchester United centre half
Nemanja Vidic.

The uncompromising Serbia defender is hugely popular at Old Trafford and is contracted to the club until 2012.

Vidic, 27, is settled at United but Barcelona’s interest was prompted by reports that his wife, Ana, wants to leave for a warmer climate. There are fears that his wife’s unhappiness may force him to consider other options.
He was linked with Inter Milan in March after being spotted chatting to Inter official Gabriele Oriali but his agent Silvano Martina dismissed the possibility of a transfer.

He said: ‘He loves it in Manchester and Italian clubs cannot afford to buy him, nor can Spanish ones for that matter.

‘He still has several years left on his contract and is settled there.

‘He is European and (club) world champion, why would he want to leave? Every other destination would be a step down.’

Hopefully this is ********. Vida is Too valueable to lose. :fyou:
We get to CL final and the press try their best to unsettle us

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Why? He's not saying it will happen, he's just saying that it was
printed, that's all.
Yeah I know, but i'd rather that members posted Transfer News with important Quotes to suggest that the deal might actually take place. Everyday, there's a new thread with us supposedly interested in some other player in Europe or there's more news about our players leaving in the summer, with no actual Quotes that are Valid for us to believe it.

All i'm saying is why post this story up.
The quotes there are from his Agent saying why would Vidic want to leave.
I just get annoyed when I see these stupid stories posted on this Forum.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I know, but i'd rather that members posted Transfer News with important Quotes to suggest that the deal might actually take place. Everyday, there's a new thread with us supposedly interested in some other player in Europe or there's more news about our players leaving in the summer, with no actual Quotes that are Valid for us to believe it.

Its in transfer talk and You didnt have to read the post. I know its unlikely that it will happen but anything is possible in football!
Do you actually believe that Ferguson would pay 62 million for Ribery? The reason there is a new story everyday is because Man United is biggest club in world.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Its in transfer talk and You didnt have to read the post. I know its unlikely that it will happen but anything is possible in football!
Do you actually believe that Ferguson would pay 62 million for Ribery? The reason there is a new story everyday is because Man United is biggest club in world.
Ribery and £62.5m is much more widespread rumour than those suggesting Vida may leave, the lad is going nowhere...

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I know I don't have to read it, but I do like to look at all the new posts made.

Exactly, nobody believes Fergie will pay £62M for Ribery or whatever it is, so why post a stupid story like that? You've just backed up what I was saying there.

I know there's new stories everyday, but why not in future put up a story involving us that actually has Important Quotes regarding a possible transfer. Instead everyone is putting up stories with No Quotes from sources like goal.com etc.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts

Well, why not post it up? We all know to take most of
what we read in the papers with a pinch of salt anyway.

A lot of the time the papers will link us with players that
we had no idea existed. I, for one, didn't know who Douglas
Costa was before I read his name in the Sun.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I don't have to read it, but I do like to look at all the new posts made.

Exactly, nobody believes Fergie will pay £62M for Ribery or whatever it is, so why post a stupid story like that? You've just backed up what I was saying there.

I know there's new stories everyday, but why not in future put up a story involving us that actually has Important Quotes regarding a possible transfer. Instead everyone is putting up stories with No Quotes from sources like goal.com etc.
I understand what you're saying but there would be nothing to read in the transfer talk most of the time, if that were the case.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
His wife needs to realise, he pays the bills and for the shoes, she does the cleaning, in no way does that give her the power to demand to live somewhere warmer, England has great central heating business ;)

(flame suit from the ladies)

"GET IN THAT KITCHEN AND MAKE ME SOMETHING DELICIOUS"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.