Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I actually think having to play a right footed player at lef back could be a blessing in disguise. Messi doesn't knock it past defenders down the line, he moves the ball inside onto his left foot, so I think in that situation it would actually be beneficial to be right footed.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
If Chelsea are going to get a result in Barcelona they will need to defend like lions, and maybe nick a goal or two from set pieces. Barcelona are a small and defensively disorganised team, that is where they can be exploited by Chelsea.

Barcelona are by far the superior team, but I do believe Chelsea can get a result in this. Barcelona have not played a team like Chelsea all season, there are no teams with Chelsea's physicality and organisation in La Liga, and Bayern Munich and Sporting Lisbon and not shadows of their former selves.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Iniesta just has this wonderful simplicity about his play. Everything he does is done with such ease, he just does exactly the right thing whenever he gets the ball without taking any risks. Its beautiful.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
If Chelsea had any sort of quality what so ever in attack they could have won that match. They were excellently organised in defense though, and for all Barcelona's eye-catching possession they failed to make many decent openings at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.