regular already.

I don't believe United should let
Nani go - no matter what the price
(within reason) ...

But tell us what you think ...

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Why on earth would we do that? Fergie may be rather more loose with the purse strings than most but once he shells out that much for a player he doesn't let them go.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
did we ever let go of a young player with a bright future, getting regular football and happy to be at old trafford?
Come on, think again.....

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
The simple two word answer:

HELL NO!!!!!!
I'll say it again. The fact the Quieroz and fergie passed on Malouda, Babel and ribery means they believe he can be better than all of them and I'm starting to agree. He has his whole career ahead of him and already is better than Babel. Once he becomes more team-orientated and less eager to impress, he will be (at the very least) very good and a world-beater, if SAF and CQ are correct!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
If the price is good then yeah sell him but if it is a normal/reasonable fee then no way lol. Every player has his price no? I mean if the price is like really really really really BIG. Better than getting rid of Ronaldo!

But I really like Nani. Amazing first season. Scores big goals vs big teams in great moments and has tons of assists. He will be another Ronaldo imo.

·
Registered
488 Posts
hard to say on this take... I hope you guys do realised that when he first arrived, he wasn't performing to what he was supposed to be CR7 the second... So if the money is good I mean why not...

Although it will be great to see him here for another 2 season to see if he's really up to the standard to CR... Imagine having 2 CR in a team??? Unthinkable

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
RedForceRising said:
The fact the Quieroz and fergie passed on Malouda, Babel and ribery means they believe he can be better than all of them and I'm starting to agree.
I must have been asleep during last years transfer season. Did we seriously pass on Frank Ribery? That's not a rhetorical question folks, I really want to know firstly:

1) Did we turn down the chance to sign Ribery? If the answers yes then secondly:

2) Why? That makes me very blue indeed. :confused:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
we have no reason to seel nani...he was bought as a long term replacement for giggs and in his firt season he has done quite well...this season's buys of united has started firing ina l cylibders escept for hargo...he is getting injured to easily...nani is a great talent and he can leave only if he wants to....and that is highly unlikely.......so hope nani stays on at united for a long period of time...

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
dlan4327 said:
I must have been asleep during last years transfer season. Did we seriously pass on Frank Ribery? That's not a rhetorical question folks, I really want to know firstly:

1) Did we turn down the chance to sign Ribery? If the answers yes then secondly:

2) Why? That makes me very blue indeed. :confused:

Hi dlan -

I have no definitive proof of this, but according to the German papers Bayern München used the money from the Hargreaves sale to purchase Ribery and got United's assurance they weren't in for that player.

As for Malouda and Babel, they were both on the open market and cost the same as Nani, so finance-wise it was pretty much a straight call between the three.

Malouda was French Player of the Year. Babel had a good season with Ajax, so this leads me to believe that fergie and Quieroz really believe in Nani.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
RedForceRising said:
The fact the Quieroz and Fergie passed on Malouda, Babel and Ribery means they believe he can be better than all of them and I'm starting to agree.[/SIZE]
Seriously, hve United even been linked to all the following players aforementioned? :confused: Me, being a transfer enthusiast, couldn't even hve a vague memory of us being linked to them in any certain point of the past.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Seriously, hve United even been linked to all the following players aforementioned? :confused: Me, being a transfer enthusiast, couldn't even hve a vague memory of us being linked to them in any certain point of the past.
Exactly - they were available and we didn't move for them. Why? Because Fergie and Quieroz had already decided Nani was their top choice.

·
Registered
854 Posts
nani has easily been better than ronaldo in his first season. he is a little frustrating but ronaldo was extremely frusutrating in his first couple of seasons. his corners are class and he will score mor goals in the future. nani and ronaldo on the wings for the future will be amazing. keep him.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
what what? sell nani? is that even an option? baah. barcelona must be dreaming. gives us messi then maybe we will give you nani. :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
nani is showing signs that he will develop into a top class player.

there is no way we should sell, no matter the fee involved.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.