Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
this player is one of the best germany players right now
this proved that he is better than ronaldo in euro 2008
he is totally UNselfish and able to score :)
he have a great end product
he would be the best replacment for ronaldo
he can play on both wings and even attacking midfielder
Plus he is 23 :)
but :( HE IS HARD TO SPELL :D

·
Banned
46 Posts
All of ye are saying that once a 25 goal striker comes in, everything will be ok. That then means that Tevez will lose his starting place , so you can take at least 7or 8 more goals of the 19 that he struck last year. Overall, I certainly believe we need to keep Ronny and bring in someone like Berba/Benzema or Huntelaar.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Nah we really dont need him at the moment.Ronaldo will not be leaving as there have been certain quotes from him that he will report for pre-season training at United training ground.Besides,Shweinstieger could not replace Ronaldo but he could be a very good signing

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
bastian pig sticker replacement for ronaldo mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha mwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i have a platinum rolex studded with diamonds but if i lose it i will accept a plastic timex from insurance as a replacement . he is barely good enough for prem never mind utd

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
haggler said:
bastian pig sticker replacement for ronaldo mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha mwaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i have a platinum rolex studded with diamonds but if i lose it i will accept a plastic timex from insurance as a replacement . he is barely good enough for prem never mind utd
- Haggy, this thread is not saying Schweini is as good as Ronaldo, but if Ronaldo were to leave we would need to bridge that gap and the thread creator feels that we would need a right winger and a striker to bridge that gap and if you were looking for a right-sided midfielder Schweinsteiger would be a good option.

Your assertion that he is barely good enough for the prem is laughable.
And I laugh at it. - ha ha ...

dazzaq07 said:
I firmly agree with you mate. At least someone round here has some common sense.
- And you ..... I see you had the common sense to get yourself banned. You're so opinionated, but your opinion is based on false observations. I hope it's a permanent ban, otherwise the intelligence of this forum would be lowered by the drivel that you have been posting.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
not only is he average at best he also has a comedy hair do and i have it on good authority he is unkind to children and animals , he also sweats profusely so would create a bad aroma around the club . dazzaq07 surely showed impeccable judgement in agreeing with me and must be unbanned forthwith :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
kolehiyoloko said:
imo i think david silva is more attractive because of his versatility and flexibilty, he can play in either side of the midfield and even as a support/second striker, and he's form is astonishing, both for his country and club!
i totally agree, i would much rather silva at united. he is younger too.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Even if Ronaldo doesn't leave I would love to see Schweinsteiger at OT! He doesn't need to be a replacement of anyone but just another star/quality singing imo. 12m is an excellent price and he can play attacking mid and defensive mid and on the wings and for me he is a much better than Fletcher and I hope if we do sign him maybe we can sell Fletcher!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
haggler said:
not only is he average at best he also has a comedy hair do and i have it on good authority he is unkind to children and animals , he also sweats profusely so would create a bad aroma around the club . dazzaq07 surely showed impeccable judgement in agreeing with me and must be unbanned forthwith :D

Ach Haggs.... Ja, ja.

I really mean what I am about to say, you are a gem on this forum! :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Schweinsteiger was pretty good last night in the Euro final. Wouldn't want him at OT though. He goes crazy and shows hand signals like he's telling the world his team mates are useless vegetables or something every time a play doesn't work out. And his hair bothers me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I hope that Bastian join our team, even if Ronaldo stays it could be good if he comes. For Giggs are not going to play many games next season and if Nani gets injured then we have Park who can even be injured so Bastian would be a welcomed buy.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Ur not Serious, He had a Good Euro 2008, Especially his 2 goals against Portugal, But he's been around 4 a while now, and he's been poor 4 bayren, Doesnt score many goals and he will be very very Average in The Prem League..!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
manutd004 said:
Name me one winger in the World who can replace 42 goals and I'll show you a flying pig.

If we sign a 25-30 goal a season striker, we won't need a 42 goal a season winger. That was our problem last year that we needed the 42 goals.

Anyway, if we receive a fantastic offer for him, we should let him. Hes a money-grabbing, egotistic brat and I for one, like many other supporters, want him gone.
ronaldo always scores goal against weaker teams.
if he always take the penalty , free kicks then he will obviously
score goals. 42 goals were lucky . he wont be able to score again that many.
schweinsteiger is needed

schwein is the best replacement

·
Registered
19 Posts
dazzaq07 said:
Not a chance , he's a pile of **** tbh . Do u really think he can replace 42 goals.
Furthermore , Ronny isn't leaving. Fergie said so , therefore = true...
i dont think there are many players out there that we could get that would replace 42 goals a season (especially a winger - messi mayb lol)....but ive said it before and i will say it again, man utd cannot replace ronaldo, he is unique...if bastain were to come to utd then he would bring his own unique attributes to the club.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.