Manchester United Talk banner

Bayern Munich vs Utd

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  MsUnited 
#1 ·
Do you believe in omens???? I certainly do and especially so after the season we had last year. 50 Years after The Munich Air disaster, 40 years since the first time we had won the European cup. What happens , we go all the way to Moscow and win the champions league for the third time in our history. I always had that gut instinct throughout last seasons champions league that this was finally going to be our year and it was. The only moment, in which I was slightly hesitant was the moment between Ronaldo's penalty miss and Terry's run up.

Now this year.... 10 Years on from perhaps : The GREATEST champions league final in the history of the competion and the finalists that year are still in the competition with just 2 rounds to go... Along with that, United are regarded as the strongest team in Europe and undoubtedly Bayern had the most comprehensive victory in this weeks round... 12-1 . :eek:. So by form you would have to say the 3 strongest teams left in the competition are Barce, ourselves and of course Byern Munich. If the draw leaves a pathway for both sides to eventually meet each other, I will not hesitate on sticking a fiver on it being a German-English afffair and what a night it would be too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.