Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with another final against the dreaded beast of chelsea can the beauty of manchester united finally provail? having seen the game on saturday surely it will be very different game in moscow with the big guns returning, but dont you guys think we owe them a good old tonking ? do you think we'll do it in moscow ? :rolleyes: :)
Follow, Follow, Follow ! Cos United Are Going to Moscow

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
2-0 to us if we have our full and strongest 11 on the pitch from the very start...we will be english back to back champions by then and we have to win it for the Busby babes too! We got the advantage because we have expereince in winning a CL title in Scholes, Neville, Giggs, VDS and Fergie and they can help the younger players out and we also need revenge over last seasons FA Cup loss...and mind you, we did beat them in the community sheild on penalties against Chelsea so I wouldnt be afraid if we did go to penalties!

·
23,699 Posts
Red Devil said:
If you believe in fate, we will win 4-1.
Sorry, Wise Old Man, how.... how did you derive this scoreline from? :eek: :confused: Please illuminate my darkened mind.

We owe it to ourselves not just to tame them but to cut a wound so deep that they can't recover completely from for years to come, like what we did to Arsenal. That would be sweet and useful for our next campaigns in EPL. :D

And the only way to do it is to do it - seize the initiative and clobber them from start to end until 'accidents' happen again and again at their end.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Every time we reached the final, we've won the champions league. This time will be no different 3-1 to Manchester United.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think we will win if we get all our main guys fit
hope Sir Alex plays the formation like a normal Premiership game with Rooney and Tevez upfront.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Provided we have our full strength team, we'll do it. Luckily we've got players that have done it all before and aren't strangers to the Big Finals.
Roman will have to wait a long time for a CL Trophy because Man Utd are the ones that'll win it.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
if utd play their attacking game we will beat chelski ,but if we stand off them and allow them to dictate then we will struggle i know thats obvious but it cost us last week and it will in the final if we go into the game with that attitude.
chelsea are not so great when forced backwards and utd could have a field day if we attack them for 90 mins,with a fit and rested squad we can blow them away.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
is it me making things up or is the final on the week of sir matts bday??

i like the 4-1 idea in extra time.

if fate was ever calling it would be this year, with munich 50th and winning it 1968 40th anniversaries..... .

WE'LL WIN IT 3 TIMESSSSSS
WE'LL WIN IT 3 TIMESSSSSSSSSSS
IN MOSCOW, WE'LL WIN IT 3 TIMESSSSSSSSS

·
Registered
854 Posts
rooney and tevez will not both start in the final. thats a guarantee. harsh on tevez but he'll play 1 up front with maybe ronaldo or anderson supporting.

drogba is hitting form big time now and i don't tink any1 can put him in his pocket, but if any defence can stop him we can.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
is it me making things up or is the final on the week of sir matts bday??
Sir Matts birthday is the 26 May. The final is on the 21st.

Anyway, I said to someone before the final, I don't think anything is going to stop us this year.

Plus, we could have beaten Chelsea with some of our players rested, so we can do it with our full strength team.

But we can't let them go on top as the did on Saturday.

Interesting end of season though. One team will end up winnng the double, and cutting a deep wound into the other, or both teams end up with one a piece ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts