Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
keithaxlerod said:
Hey ya'll !

I live in Los Angeles so I managed to peep an interview Mr. Beckham did with radio dude Ryan Seacrest. It's quite entertaining. If you wanna see what David says about his knee issue and other goodies, check this out:

http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/losangeles/podcast/onair.html

Enjoy !
Keith Axlerod
fcuk me!

dont tell me he's now trying american idol!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
keane7 said:
probably the green note dollars re involved.. becks is so money minded.. damm
tell me about it, i could live well for the rest of my life one weeks wages of his,

but if had that money he has i'd have a better looking wife

·
Registered
91 Posts
has anyone checked the link to make sure no viruses etc?? I dont wanna rick my pc!

I know nothing about american radio stations so wouldnt know a fake web address for one if it bit me on the arse!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
i lived in california for 20 years and northern stations are like ksjo, kome, so the k
is right in california, (but no offense keith, you have only posted once) ????? guys

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I dont listen to anything he say now.....

I think he is bloody crazy guy for doing what he is doing right now....

Plus +

Maybe virus in this thread, lol.....click on link and BOOM !!!!

COMPUTER IS DEAD

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
91 Posts
That was my concern because he has only posted the one thread. I have had problems before. im not going to click that link untill it can be verified!!!

But as Barlog said, I mean no offence by this, its just that Computers are bl00dy expensive and I cant afford to break mine!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
the last club beckham played football at was Man Utd...at Real..he made money fom publicity....and other things..and now...he has a huuuuge salary...and of course he doesnt' think at football anymore....BECKS will 4 EVER BE A RED DEVIL

·
Registered
166 Posts
u gotta love him.....i really miss his killer deliveries and those pin point free kicks that would make me feel proud to be a Man Utd fan :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts