Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Beckham scored his first goal for AC Milan in the Italian club's 4-1 Serie A victory against 10-man Bologna.

On loan from the Los Angeles Galaxy for three months, the England midfielder scored Milan's fourth goal, finishing off a slick move with a powerful shot.

Brazil's Kaka, who rejected a world record move to Manchester City last week, scored twice - a penalty and a shot from the edge of the box.

Milan's other goal was scored by veteran Dutchman Clarence Seedorf.

Milan got off to the worst possible when Serie A top scorer Marco Di Vaio scored a ninth-minute penalty but Carlo Ancelotti's side soon drew level when Seedorf slid the ball home after Kaka's effort was parried.

Kaka then took control of the game, netting with the penalty and then a superb left-foot shot, before Beckham wrapped up Milan's win

-> BBC SPORTS.

Keep it goin Becks :)

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His career is nowhere near its end, and i can see nothing wrong in him trying to keep his fitness and train day in day out with some of finest players in Europe.

He wants to save his England career also, and despite of what some might say, i can still see him capping more games for England.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
see this on sky sports news earlier. should leave that american joke soccer and stay at milan. great footballer, united legend. when i was a lil kid becks was god round OT after eric left so im always behind him. David Beckham King of ****neys

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Clarky101 said:
see this on sky sports news earlier. should leave that american joke soccer and stay at milan. great footballer, united legend. when i was a lil kid becks was god round OT after eric left so im always behind him. David Beckham King of ****neys
I agree with every bit you just said.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Ive always loved Beckham I hate is wife though .

I hope he joins Milan it would be a good move for him and it would put that minging wife who loves attention right where she has always wanted to be .

The fashion capital of the world .

I hate posh she ruined our hero !

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Before midnight he'll have his own tv show on one of Berlusconis tv stations. Anything less that that is a scandal.

David, where did it all go wrong? :eek: Anyway, good luck.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
spellbound said:
Before midnight he'll have his own tv show on one of Berlusconis tv stations. Anything less that that is a scandal.

David, where did it all go wrong? :eek: Anyway, good luck.
LMAO spellbound. And you have a point!!
David was has been ruined, as Red Dave said....... by that bag of bones of a wife!

Coleen better relax on our Rooney too. Let him focus on United and not books an TV shows.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Congrats Becks. Honestly, i cannot understand why he didn't go to AC Milan in the first place. They were keen on him back then. He should stick with them.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
After you start the vid click on the little icon in the bottom right & when the menu pops up select the little box with HQ in it.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Beckham has scored AGAIN tonight. fair play to him.
Milan drew 1-1 with Genoa with Beckham scoring in the 33rd minute.
Genoa got the equaliser in the 87th minute so Bex was close to scoring the winner.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Becks goal was supposed to be a cracking free-kick. Hope he stays. He is playing fantastic and he will just be wasting away at Galaxy

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Becks On The Mark - Again!

What a start in the Seria A!!

2 Games, 2 goals....nowt more he could do, eh? :eek:

He scored Milan's first tonight against Genoa (A FREE KICK :rolleyes: :D :D ), and it would have been the winner
but for a Genoa equalizer on the 87th minute...

Hats off to him, especially after the way he ended up leaving Real...I'd like him to
stay in Italy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Becks is a World class player. Hes still an assest to any team.

Seems ironic now hes away from skeletor hes playing at his best again.

Hes a match winner for sure, wen hes on song. No doubt at United his assist record was second to none. Just ask Van Nistelroy.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts