Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Beckham is a gooner.

But only temporarily.

The former England captain and Manchester United player is currently training with the Arsenal squad in order to get fit ahead of the start of the MLS season.

Rumours surfaced that Beckham would train at London Colney months ago.

It's well documented that the Gunners have the finest training facilites in Europe, indeed, fine enough that money bags Abramovich tried to copy the design for his own club.

Arsene Wenger confirmed Beckham was at the club. 'He is working to be fit when he is moving to Los Angeles in February, so now, in January, we are giving him assistance with his fitness,'

Whilst David Beckham may come across as a flash git, he is one of a few English international footballers I have time for. A great professional, hard worker and model father. Hopefully some of his professionalism can rub off on a few of our youngsters.

Sorry I had to put this bull on here for now - i copied it from the net - I would like to highlight a part where the writter calls him a model father !
IN WHAT SICK WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN WHEN A PERSON WHO CHEATED ON HIS WIFE IS CALLED A MODEL FATHER ! He 's a great player and probably a good person but no ****ing way he can be called a good father ! That's nonsense - if you want to compliment him there are many other ways to do it

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
IN WHAT SICK WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN WHEN A PERSON WHO CHEATED ON HIS WIFE IS CALLED A MODEL FATHER !
Alledgedly ;)

I've never been sure about Rebecca Toilets claims

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
he conffesed
What, when did he confess to having an affair? I've never heard about this before. As far as i am aware, he dismissed 2 allegations that he cheated on Victoria. :confused:

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm pretty sure he indirectly conffesed
but who could blame him lol - have you seen his wife !

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
IN WHAT SICK WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN WHEN A PERSON WHO CHEATED ON HIS WIFE IS CALLED A MODEL FATHER ! He 's a great player and probably a good person but no ****ing way he can be called a good father ! That's nonsense - if you want to compliment him there are many other ways to do it
I agree.....

Any man cheating on his girl.....

And vice versa......

Is not a good person......

For all his good points Beckham has plenty of bad ones too.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Meh - don't know about the cheating on Victoria, but David - HOW CAN YOU BEAR TO WEAR THAT SHIRT, even if it is only for training?
Don't get me wrong, Arsenal are nowhere near as bad as Liverpool and Man City, and not as bad as Chelski either, but they're still the main team against which Beckham had his main rivalry when he was a United player, aren't they? And I thought he said he still liked and supported United? And aren't his parents like diehard United supporters or something?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
people need to realise that THIS IS JUST A GAME . They don't hate eachother in real life... It like pre-fight games in UFC or boxing when they speak to cameras... but in real life they are full of respect towards eachother just like keano and vieira

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
people need to realise that THIS IS JUST A GAME . They don't hate eachother in real life... It like pre-fight games in UFC or boxing when they speak to cameras... but in real life they are full of respect towards eachother just like keano and vieira
I'm not so sure.

Gary Neville really doesn't seem to like Liverpool!

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Why is this in Transfer thread? He is only training with them to get fit...
Why has this pointless thread gone on for more than one page?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
reddwarf said:
I'm not so sure.

Gary Neville really doesn't seem to like Liverpool!
who does lol...seeing some of the comments from their own supporters nowadays it seems that even THEY don't like them

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We must send in commandos with helicoptors and pick becks up , then bring him to hosp. for mental eval. then fly him over old trafford and drop him in for tea and a talk with saf!lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts