Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should/will we use it vs Inter?

I'm undecided. I like how it looks before a game, but the problem is its useful for all of 3 seconds, wheras the flags that Chelsea and Spurs used against us create a much better atmopshere IMO.

I think it would be better in the big games we had the big "BELIEVE" mosiac in the North Stand and the mosaic of the CL trophy with "68-99-08" written on it (like last year vs Barca.) in the South Stand. I'd like to see the Stretty and the East Stand should be full of red flags, like Chelsea and Spurs had.

It would be so much better if we changed it slightly IMO.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
No, I would prefer BELIEVE.

But honestly, I think it would be great but I was on redcafe the other day and they were all up in arms about it saying it was embaressing bladeeblahh.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
That would be awesome. Its just made me realise the urge to get over for a big European night.
Hopefully the quarters (if we get there) Ill be on my hols so fingers crossed for me :D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
A mosaic on the south stand?

Highly doubt it. I love the mosaic feature...looked amazing against Barce last year. Great atmosphere too, but only the CL latter stages for me...

Dont want to see it at home to Reading next season... LOL

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about "ATTACK"?

Personally I feel our mosaics are pathetic. I mean, look at Milan's:

I would glady pay an extra couple of ££ to help pay for it aswell.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I think a mosaic of John terry slipping on his arse... Or of the busby babes.... Or of the crest. Or MUFC or We'll Never die...

·
Registered
773 Posts
yeah undecided....what a wonderful 2nd video there TheManc.....This is my theory, if we can beat Barcelona, one of the biggest team in spain & europe ,then i believe and hopeful that we can beat that inter mylan...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts