Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Bellion will complete a permanent move from Manchester United to Nice on July 1. The Old Trafford club have confirmed the Frenchman will depart for an undisclosed fee after failing to prove he was capable of fighting for a regular first team place at United. The Red Devils paid Sunderland around £2 million for the forward in 2003, but he was loaned to West Ham earlier this season before heading for the Cote d'Azur during January's transfer window. The fee to Sunderland would have risen to £3 million but various appearance and international clauses were not reached.

Sky Sports News

Another of those players with "fergie promise" that failed to make the grade. A useful bench player, but nothing more.

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Yeah, He never seemed to make the cut in the Premiership. His pace would have been handy in the Championship though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sometimes good player just do not fit well in a team thus cannot do their best. Wish him the best luck; as said somewhere else I think we should look for other good players in Europe

I

·
0 Posts
Bellion didnt do too bad for us when he played. He scored a few goals, brought abit of pace to the side and always tried his best. In the end it wasnt good enough but you can't fault him for his effort. He didnt turn out to be the best signing ever but it was worth a chance on him. We have had alot worst at Manchester United in the past.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great to finally see him go somewhere, where he will be able to play some football. He couldn't cut it with Manchester United and I wish him all the best with his new club

1 - 6 of 6 Posts