Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about this kid for the left wing. Don't know too much about him but he seems like a real talent. He has pace and can take a player on. I would definately rate him above Nani.
He signed for marseille this summer and there are reports that he may be ready to move to a bigger team, MAdrid were touted as being interested.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Berbatov9 said:
What about this kid for the left wing. Don't know too much about him but he seems like a real talent. He has pace and can take a player on. I would definately rate him above Nani.
He signed for marseille this summer and there are reports that he may be ready to move to a bigger team, MAdrid were touted as being interested.

I watched at him Old Trafford last season and he didnt look any different than Nani in fact Id say they were very similar .

Would be a waste of time.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Axel Witsel looks as a more interesting prospect. I hear Witsel prefers the right side but dont mind operating from the left wing either.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3jV2jXW1H9E
The guy is twice the player nani is with ball at feet. Nani has fustrated me something awful this season. He's the only current player in squad who I would mind selling. He doesn't sem to have the intelligence to be a great player. He never lfts his head.
Witsel would be perfect but that's going to cost alot of cash

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Berbatov9 said:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3jV2jXW1H9E
The guy is twice the player nani is with ball at feet. Nani has fustrated me something awful this season. He's the only current player in squad who I would mind selling. He doesn't sem to have the intelligence to be a great player. He never lfts his head.
Witsel would be perfect but that's going to cost alot of cash
Sorry I meant that I wouldn't mind sellin him

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He would cost between 15 -20 mil I think. Considering West Ham have valued Bellamy at 20m Thats not a bad price.
He can also quite versatile and could play through the middle or up front, I think he will be one of the best in the next few years if he can sort his attitude out. His transfer to marseille wasn't pretty over the summer.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thekeanefella said:
he is apparently going to chelsea.
I don't think Chelsea aren't going to sign in January, there's talk of a few leaving stamford bridge. Abramovic as rumoured to have lst alot of his fortune due to the financial crisis and he has to sell either chelski or his luxury yacht (which is his pride and joy).
His fortune is reported to have shrunk from over 13 billion to 2.8 billion.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
2.8 billion, the poor sod.
scolari has been told he has to sell before he can buy, so with a few squad players leaving , he gets the cash for his transfer kitty.

we dont need ben arfa, as you say he has problems with his attitude, he is a spoilt little brat who has achieved nothing in the game , where the f does he get this attitude from. we dont need people like him at united.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It seems like all the greats in modern football have bad attitude nowadays, with the exception of kaka and maybe messi.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
dont think hes really good enough for united and surely if he was any bit deacen when leaving lyon he woulda moved to a diffrent better club than marsailes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts