Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Liverpool fan was discussing this last night, both similar players, who give their all but not the best players in the world. I say Benayoun just shades it for me.

I was just wondering what insight other members can give into this debate.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Benayoun is a bigger goal threat, but Park does more for the team imo.

I'd rather have Park in my team but iv never really like Benayoun so maybe im a bit biased lol

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
interesting thread! personally they different qualities. benayoun is better in terms of attacking and goal scoring (pretty good with the hammers) and park is better at defending.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Benayoun is pretty underrated especially by most Pool fans.

He offers me up top than Park, but you cannot question Parks work rate, this season he has been class, whereas Benayoung has been no existent up until the beginning of February, he's played really well recently.

But personally I'd prefer Park, his finishing product isn't always there but theres no doubting his work rate.

Z

·
0 Posts
Benayoun has been Liverpool's biggest goal threat recently. He creates a lot of chances and scores a few as well. In terms of being an out and out winger he's much better than Park.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
he reminds me on modric - both physichaly and by style

but better than park ?

overall ?

hmm - i wouldn't say

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Yeah basically what others said Benayoun's better in attack, though I rate Park way over him

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Would choose Benayoun if we were opting for a first teamer, he is more considered as an all rounder
Ji Sung is the perfect substitution tho, you have to name him when you are discussing depth in squad, the perfect servant and always gives his 100% in matches.

Not being baised, but from what i`ve seen from Ji Sung, he rarely disappointed and he`s doing his job very well, he`s doing what he`s being asked to do, so won`t consider any other options instead of him :thumbsup:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I would say that Park is a better player.

You could say that Benayoun is better attackingly but I honestly think Park is a better all round player tbh.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
benayoun is actually the only player doing well for liverpool now IMO.....that shows where pool are skillwise compared to us lol....;)

i do think benayoun is just a bit better than park

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
park gives you 7-8 every match. benayoun just not consistent enough. he can be 9 one day, 5 another. improve his consistent, he might be ahead of park.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Benayoun have more skills than Par but Park does more to the team and lays his heart out plus Park is more versatile and better for holding the result

Z

·
0 Posts
watching Jonas Gutierrez last night

I think he is a better version of Park

what do you think guys?
He's had two good games all season and both were against us.

He's been crap the rest of the time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts