2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough start for Becks in MSL.:confused:

I wouldnt want to pay up to £100 for a tickets just to see him play. :D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read somewhere LA Galaxy had been in touch with Vinny Jones about a comeback. He replied, you're 15 years too late mate. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
poor beckham why did he go to such a poor league.

you cant change the americans minds to love soccer-their all idiots
i blame his nob head missus,trying to rekindle her pathetic career in the show biz capitol of the world! (all he ever wanted to do was play for united)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
poor beckham why did he go to such a poor league.

you cant change the americans minds to love soccer-their all idiots
i blame his nob head missus,trying to rekindle her pathetic career in the show biz capitol of the world! (all he ever wanted to do was play for united)
The Moneyy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Agree matey, he's looking for his last big pay check before he retires, stupid yanks paying him way to much lol!:D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
Agree matey, he's looking for his last big pay check before he retires, stupid yanks paying him way to much lol!:D
lol.....but you know what Beckham will say about moving to America, ''im here to help make soccer over here better'' aye ok :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
The Moneyy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cynical people say hes gone there for the money but beckhams got a hell of a lot in his account man, he doesnt need the money!
his great great grandchildren could retire!

He made the decision in the light that he was out of the madrid team out of the england team. Everyone (except me) thought he'd never get back those places, but he did (legend) but of course by then it was too late, he'd signed the deal. Im glad he finally won the title with madrid-and hes still in the england side i suppose:(

(everyone who knows me knows not to dis becks cus it aint worth the hassle):)

·
Registered
987 Posts
he is a real benchwarmer i think fans over here r gettin mad becuz pple bought tikets bu cant see hin playy :) luv dat
i liv in america and tink beckham wont make the difference is maynever happen but people to make it succeful shouuld be more entertaining and goalscoring like c.ronaldo.rroney.ronaldinho nota crosser i doubt he will not score a goal:eek

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beckham was obviously influenced by his relationship with Tom Cruise. Both of their careers are now utterly laughable, so who cares if he ever plays again. They both are laughing their heads off all the way to the bank!

·
Registered
265 Posts
USAMANCHESTERUTD.FAN said:
Beckham was obviously influenced by his relationship with Tom Cruise. Both of their careers are now utterly laughable, so who cares if he ever plays again. They both are laughing their heads off all the way to the bank!
Youre a bloody yank so you know little to nothing about FOOTBALL youre laughable mate! And you clearly know nothing about beckams personality. People have always underestimated the pride of david beckham-it appears now is no different.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
Youre a bloody yank so you know little to nothing about FOOTBALL youre laughable mate! And you clearly know nothing about beckams personality. People have always underestimated the pride of david beckham-it appears now is no different.
Hey just because he is American it doesn't mean you know more than him !!!!

I have American friends who know a damn sight more than you do about football so making remarks like this is very rude you know !!!!

But then again I am only a Romanian so what do I know maybe now you can slag off us too :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
Racism isn't cool mate...

Anyway what he writes is probably near to the truth. He is over there for payday. Everyone knows it.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Americans cant handle Football, all of there favourite sports involve breaks or stoppages every few minutes so they can get up and get another burger or a box of taco's or just try to understand what just happened. 45 minutes must be sheer agony for them, like watching a movie.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Of course he will make an impact at MLS, I.R Still I wouldnt pay £100 per game to watch him. And the mocking comes from the fans who bought tickets in advanced for £100 to see him play and at then he's not even at the stadium. He's like jesus, everyone heard of him but no one have seen him. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Hey just because he is American it doesn't mean you know more than him !!!!

I have American friends who know a damn sight more than you do about football so making remarks like this is very rude you know !!!!

But then again I am only a Romanian so what do I know maybe now you can slag off us too :mad: :mad:

Ive nothing against romanians, its just america is famous for not getting soccer (the national hot dog eating championships get more viewing figures than MLS)

And you can put as many angry faces as you want!
you shouldnt get so angry, some people are always gonna have conflicting opinions to you !!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
this Beckham hype is way to overrated...hes gonna do f*** all in America.

Hey everybody look at this picture of solkjaer ^ nice goal hey! Do we remember who put in the two corners for those two very important goals??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts