Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
poor beckham why did he go to such a poor league.

you cant change the americans minds to love soccer-their all idiots
i blame his nob head missus,trying to rekindle her pathetic career in the show biz capitol of the world! (all he ever wanted to do was play for united)
The Moneyy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
Agree matey, he's looking for his last big pay check before he retires, stupid yanks paying him way to much lol!:D
lol.....but you know what Beckham will say about moving to America, ''im here to help make soccer over here better'' aye ok :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
Hey everybody look at this picture of solkjaer ^ nice goal hey! Do we remember who put in the two corners for those two very important goals??
Beckham...........i just cant see how he is going to change football in America and its annoying me how theres reports on him all the time when so far imo hes done nothing

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
his greatest challenge would have been staying fit enough and consistent enough to play for Real Madrid week after week and playing a major part in England's future.......but he choose to go to America and trying to get the Americans to start to love this game - this is never going to happen - they love American 'football', baseball and basketball !!!

500,000 pounds a week was a pretty good incentive !!!!

At the end of the day Beckham has dissed all European football fans and gone after the dollars !!!
agreed........surely he could of went to a better club than LA Galaxy (werent AC Milan after him for example?) but no.....they must not of offered him the money.

He's taken the easy route.........money and a team where he'll have very little competition. Wheres his hunger and fight gone?

One thing - since football in the USA aint to good, where are LA Galaxy getting all this money?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts