Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal striker Niklas Bendtner may join Roma and his agent, Nicola Juric, is in Italy ready to hold talks with the Giallorossi.

The Olimpico based club are currently looking for a striker to add some muscle up front and they have been keeping tabs on Adrian Mutu.

However, Fiorentina seem reluctant to sell the Romanian and this had lead the Gillorossi to reconsider their plans and look elsewhere.

Il Corriere Dello sport has reported that Bendtner is an ideal candidate to joining Luciano Spalletti's men.

The Danish striker was also linked with a move to Milan but Roma seems likely and his agent revealed that he is ready told meet Giallorossi transfer chief Daniele Prade to get talks underway.

“I really would like to meet with Daniele Prade,†Juric told LaRomaSiamoNoi.

Bendtner has been excellent for Arsenal but he may not be there for too much longer as Roma are keen on landing a striker before their pre-season gets underway.

The Giallorossi are focussed on challenging for major honours next season including the Scudetto and Champions League and thus some much needed fire power will be a welcome addition to the squad.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
i dont mind bentdner at all. i think his got a lot of potential about him just really needs someone that will take the time to help him with his eye for goal. dont think his gonna be given that time at arsenal so good luck to him. one arsenal player that dont bother me..... probley because his no threat to us :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
lmao i still remember the 'fight' that he had with adebayour loooooooooool

most probably why his decided to leave tbh...seeing as though AC Milan have said their not going to follow up thier interest in him.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Hi Dean,

in future, can you please add the link for the article that you are posting.

on another note, I'll be very, very surprised if this isn't just a load of nonsense. Why would Roma care for Nicklas Bendtner?

I could understand a Bundesliga or Ligue 1 club admiring him, but not Roma.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I don't think Bendtner is the "potentially great striker" that everyone makes him out to be.

To me, hes no better than decent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts